Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

fast but cheap v6 cars betwwen 5k to 15k ?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fast but cheap v6 cars betwwen 5k to 15k ?

hey mighty modders i need help im looking for a car witch is a v6 has to be fast between 5,000$ to 15,000%

Golf VR6. You should be able to find some cheap examples out there that are ready to be given some love.

Comment

BMW M3 E36?

HOLDEN COMMODORE VZ SV6?

Guessing non turbo to?

Comment

yeah non turbo man for my p's just sold my 180sx want sumting fast but legal and most importantly cheap

Comment

get a vy ute

Comment

Originally posted by geo22 View Post
            Golf VR6. You should be able to find some cheap examples out there that are ready to be given some love.
            They are starting to get rare m8, even here... But yeah thats the only thing that springs to mind if you don't want to refer to USA cars.

Does it has to be V6? Audi's 5 Cil's on those quattro's make a pretty brutal sound too (I'm guessing thats the main reason) spool quicker then your toilet and have enough torque to drive thru a building. Trust me, if I say it's good m8, it IS good. That engine passes the flying dutchy test with honors. It can be built to break the 1k bhp marker. Not that you should, but I like to see it as the euro equivalent of the 2JZ & RB from japan in terms of potential & output. Also rare, but you'll be leaving the VR6 behind ya. Corners like madness too. I actually fear the tarmac is gona get curbed up and splash out some times we go through the countryside in my m8's S2. A bit nose heavy though, but shéll treat you like a dream after some balancing in the snow n rain. Working on it is a ***** however. And not like: "Aww d*** this is annoying!" but more like the furious bloodlust and primal rage that you dont get to see on TV anymore. But yeh Go Quattro!

I can make more suggestions, but thats for the others to plant down.

Comment

Toyota Supra (: i got mine for under 15k Na

Comment

Fto.
                It's a na beast beats the v6 falcons/commodores in both a straight or around corners... (tried and tested)

Comment

can get a ef/el falcon or VT/ VS commodore rather cheap & work its tits off

Comment

The answer to your question is a Volvo Stationwagon.

Have you considered a Nissan V35? Pretty sure they are close to the $15k mark

Comment

VN Commodore.

sent from space via tapatalk

Comment

even the Na XR6. Cams, exhaust, tune, etc you can push over 180kw

Comment

V6 Accord?

MK3 VR6 GTI?

MK4 VR6 GTI?

Comment

Mazda MX6/3 with klze
                            Toyota camry 3vz
                            Audi A4 b5 2.8 quattro
                            FTO
                            Mk3 GTI VR6

Theres a few to think of. I'm assuming your on you p plates so you want the fastest legal car, which is nice to see for once

Comment

Mhmmmm the B5 2.8 is NOICCEEE!!!!
                              Last edited by jmacman12; 29-08-2011, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X