Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

131.4kw isn't too bad... especially if you know it can do more than that.... Would be nice to hear what it sounds like out of the room.. had a nice exhaust note to it

Comment

Originally posted by blakeg
      yeh they are a heap wider, even the stock wheels look super silly in the rear guards without spacers. . The chassis for Gt4 celicas are all the same, but they made the Wide bodies so they could fit massive wheels on the rally cars and still have it be production spec.

notice the Fwd version behind. the narrow body gt4 (or imports) are the same ,
      Can i join you guys?!!! Im a 7th Genner! I seriously love this GT4 though. In fact, i really love the shape of this gen of Celicas actually.

Comment

This gen Celica is my all time favorite, It's super cool looking, I wish they sold it in America I'd buy one in the heart beat. I also love your steering wheel! Your whole interior looks really put together (like it came from the factory that way). Congratz on a great car, hope to see good things form this thread in the future

Comment

Originally posted by BIHexpress View Post
          This gen Celica is my all time favorite, It's super cool looking, I wish they sold it in America I'd buy one in the heart beat. I also love your steering wheel! Your whole interior looks really put together (like it came from the factory that way). Congratz on a great car, hope to see good things form this thread in the future
          Actually, BIHexpress, the 4th and 5th gen celica GT-Four were sold in the US, but were known as the "All-Trac Turbo" same car, just with LHD.

Comment

Nice pics man... Car looks awesome. Just so you know, you can still read the plate on the 5th pic down. Don't know if your trying to hide it but yeah you can still make out what it says. Looks good though

Comment

Let me know how the shifter bushings go. Also did you know if your wta set up will fit behind the standard front bumper not a CS one.

Comment

thats quite a bit more than stock lol. Good work. have you got an aftermarket comp or anything?

Comment

hi iam new hear ... just thought id tell u that there is a liver on your gear box that turns off the 4wd makes it front wd for dyno tuning not to be used on open road do there are 3 settings 1.=4wd 2.=neutral 3.=fwd .... be carefull do...

Comment

Why did you go for the metal subframe bushes? To jiggly atm?

Comment

sexy blake, how much did the front bar cost you? lucky m a n!

Comment

Originally posted by thomasst185 View Post
                        hi iam new hear ... just thought id tell u that there is a liver on your gear box that turns off the 4wd makes it front wd for dyno tuning not to be used on open road do

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...st185/05-1.jpg

there are 3 settings 1.=4wd 2.=neutral 3.=fwd .... be carefull do...
                        My understanding of these levers is that they allow AWD cars to be towed on a regular (non-tray) tow truck. You can drive/dyno/etc on them, but that's not what it's for and thus yes, not recommended.

(A bit of a gravedig I know but nonetheless)

Comment

Ohright. Still though, it's not a "hurr fwd burnouts" type thing

Comment

Awesome car man. I love these things and reading about yours makes me think about why I passed up a chance to get a black manual carlos sainz special edition years ago.

Comment

Enjoyed the read - owned a GT4 a while back and never really got to appreciate it awesome car man.

Comment

looks good mate Toyota FTW

Comment

Working...
                                X