X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Fiesta ST mk6

Hello there MCM forum, It's been a long time since I last posted. I had a Ford Fiesta with a 1.4 engine which i wanted to squeeze more power from it. I was tempted to do as Marty did with the blue turd, which is, get 2 cars and fuse them basically.

So I went off to the UK and bought myself a Ford Fiesta ST with loads of extras and modifications. Unfortunately, I fell in love with this car. It's in a pretty good shape with no rattling or horror stories around it. So i decided to keep it as it is ^^

Therefore, welcome my new Fiesta It was a 2.0L engine with 'Cosworth spec 200' cams and an upgraded intake. It produced around 189bhp on the Dyno and I'm aiming for more It has also upgraded brakes (Brembos from a Focus RS) and some bracing as well !

Last edited by WABi; 14-12-2013, 06:21 PM.

Glad to have helped you to get this Pocket Rocket AKA Civic Eater

Comment

oh wow! love the fiestas aye ahahah

Comment

Yeah, M-athis really helped out He also took notice of Fast Ford January 2014 ... just look at this !

that's my fiesta in the red box

Comment

very nice fiesta good colour choices

Comment

Thanks

added front ST badge today !!

Comment

I was so close to buying one of these! Love them to bits, i had two fiestas before i got the mini

They handle pretty damn good don't they!

Comment

Which models you had owned?

Yea it has awesome handling but you don't have to be an ape with the throttle because it will under-steer as hell as well !

.... i like the old mini, the new mini is more like a fashionable toy :/ and the streets in Malta they are over flooded with them!! On the other hand, there aren't much Fiesta ST

Comment

Very sleek looking ST. I love the pumped wheel arches that these cars have. Will be following this thread closely!

Comment

very nice. whats its top speed?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh84 View Post
                      Very sleek looking ST. I love the pumped wheel arches that these cars have. Will be following this thread closely!
                      Thanks man The good thing is that all Fiesta mk6 come with those wheel arches, so parts for the ST are still cheap! (apart from the bumpers)
                      I have some wheel spacers fitted and have some rubbing though

Originally posted by DannyBla View Post
                      very nice. whats its top speed?
                      Well in Malta we have no Race Tracks, and the streets are full of stupid people driving without code of ethics.
                      But I managed to get it up to 180Km/h on the UK motorways.

I haven't had the chance to go to the 1/4 mile too

Till now the mods are on a Halt since I still have to register the car to legally drive it on Maltese roads.
                      Also, I'm finding it a bit difficult what to mod next. I already have Aftermarket wheels, Upgraded Brakes+Disks, Intake, Upgraded Cosworth Camshaft and other stuff.
                      My friends are just telling me TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO... haha

Comment

Originally posted by WABi View Post
                        Which models you had owned?

Yea it has awesome handling but you don't have to be an ape with the throttle because it will under-steer as hell as well !

.... i like the old mini, the new mini is more like a fashionable toy :/ and the streets in Malta they are over flooded with them!! On the other hand, there aren't much Fiesta ST
                        I had two 1250cc zetecs.
                        Yeah they do! I never modded mine as i was doing lots of miles haha!

Well considering my mini as standard had 13 more bhp than an ST and is now running about 220-230 with really nice handling. Check out my project thread. Theres a lot more to them than a fashionable toy!!! More like track toy!

Comment

Originally posted by Caffers View Post
                          I had two 1250cc zetecs.
                          Yeah they do! I never modded mine as i was doing lots of miles haha!

Well considering my mini as standard had 13 more bhp than an ST and is now running about 220-230 with really nice handling. Check out my project thread. Theres a lot more to them than a fashionable toy!!! More like track toy!
                          I would have loved getting a mini cooper s, they can be great track toys. But I didn't get them for a few reasons 1: insurance, 2:I don't fit in them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

nice its n/a right?

Comment

Originally posted by M-athis View Post
                              I would have loved getting a mini cooper s, they can be great track toys. But I didn't get them for a few reasons 1: insurance, 2:I don't fit in them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                              They really do! A few more suspension tweaks and mine should be lapping as quick as you like! haha a lot of people say that, im 6ft but only 11 stone and my legs are too long and my arms are too short hah!

Comment

Working...
                              X