X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Car sale Ad?

This is a thread to post up any form of Car Advertisment (an ad of someones car up for sale) that is funny &/or out of the ordainary. It can be from Carsales, Ebay etc.

NOTE:Please try and print screen the add then upload it to this thread as a pic rather than just Copy & Pasteing a link as Car ads generally expire which makes your input pointless after time.

Cheers & have fun!

Not so funny but it's so stupid when people try to sell there cars with p-plates on them. Puts me off them straight away. I'm a p-plater I know what I do to my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Not so funny but it's so stupid when people try to sell there cars with p-plates on them. Puts me off them straight away. I'm a p-plater I know what I do to my car.
      NOt all P-Platers are the same. Im a soon to be P-plater, even when I have my mate supervising me in his turbo liberty I don't do shit. If you do it then you should take care when selling it so that you don't put off people.

Comment

Yeah, not all P Platers thrash the **** out of their cars. I know people with Skyline's who are sensible, and ones who aren't. Personally I look at P Plates and location when looking for cars.

Comment

Simple. I wont by a car that has been owned by a P a plater if its somthing like a Celica etc. If it were a Barina i may look at it differently. I also look for location. Im not fair in my judgment so don't say bother pointing it out.

Anyways.. anyone have any ads?....

Comment

Originally posted by MrCelica View Post
            Simple. I wont by a car that has been owned by a P a plater if its somthing like a Celica etc. If it were a Barina i may look at it differently. I also look for location. Im not fair in my judgment so don't say bother pointing it out.

Anyways.. anyone have any ads?....
            Best way to judge a car - go have a look at it for yourself.

back OT
            saw this a while ago and here it is:

Comment

Hmm that has to be legit

Comment

I lol"d sooo f&^*ing hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Got linked to this the other night.

A fine example of good ol' context.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...r=2&R=10013297

Comment

Seriously, that bus add made my day!

Super depressing weather down in the Netherlands... But i'm still pissing myself! Maximum Kudo's awarded!!

Comment

haha "Look no further, this is cheap and won't last" thats quite funny but the bus is just sad really

Comment

I have a lame carsales ad car descripton that i screen shotted off my iphone. I"ll upload when im on my Laptop soon.

Comment

This is a bloke trying to sell his commo. It's a screenshot from the Iphone Carsales app.

Some people........

Comment

I just want to call that guy and get him to fix his spelling mistakes and grammer..

Comment

Originally posted by milkchicken View Post
                              I just want to call that guy and get him to fix his spelling mistakes and grammer..
                              "Yeah! Car very good it cumming veryy soon, they're building it now!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X