Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toyota Tarago vs. Toyota Estima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick2Quick
    replied
    Originally posted by d33t33 View Post
    F20C or F22C + Odyssey = WIN
    I never expected that a bunch of people who are into modifying sports cars are now looking up People Movers. This is kind of like a mightycarmods but for older people. :P
    Tarago a car for old people?
    Its a Mid-engined, AWD, supercharged, 2.4lt, straight 4 cylinder. (If you find the right model)
    I don
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Adrian
    replied
    A boat is a boat. I wouldn't want either.

Leave a comment:

• xdxdxdxdlol
    replied
    skip to 0:24

Leave a comment:

• dmenace
    replied
    Hey All,

Spotted this thread.

Just thought i would pass on my experience on importing a Estima.

Yes as stated they are the same as the AUD Delivered Tarago minus the bells and whistles.

I recently purchased a 2000 Estima Aeras. If you compare the cost vs buying a local Tarago it's a no brainer.

The Estima has all the features as say of the Ultima spec'd Tarago which are hard to find with low km's. Plus factory HID'S

Obviously visually they are better to look at too.

Now Compliance!!!

ACR30 Estima's are imported as Camper-vans and complied as 4 Seaters. So please people be careful when buying an existing Estima make sure that they are registered as an 8 Seater.

Cost for compliance was $3730 which included 4 New Tyres, 8 Seat Compliance and 5 Anchor Points otherwise if would of been $600-$800 less.

Great Family Cars!!!

- Guys if you have a young family please remember anchor point placement on your next car purchase. Most 7/8 Seaters are fail when you have 3 kids that need anchors points.

- Dennis

Leave a comment:

• klv273
    replied
    this thread seems to be evolving into an honda odyssey thread

Leave a comment:

• MRTIIDA
    replied
    Originally posted by klv273 View Post
    Such a beastly looking odyssey! I'm imagining it doing powerslides and what not lol.
    Handbrake turns and making the kids in the back sick

Leave a comment:

• klv273
    replied
    Damn you EXAM BLOCK~! AHHA full of sad people...I wonder what mods you can do to those Hyundais? If I had an Odyssey, I would make it look like this:
    Such a beastly looking odyssey! I'm imagining it doing powerslides and what not lol.

Leave a comment:

• MRTIIDA
    replied
    Damn you EXAM BLOCK~! AHHA full of sad people...I wonder what mods you can do to those Hyundais? If I had an Odyssey, I would make it look like this:
    Looks sick bru. I need to get back to looking at cars that I want not odyseys Back on mods for Tiida and looking for Jetta's again

Leave a comment:

• d33t33
    replied
    Originally posted by MRTIIDA View Post
    There's a Santa Fe owners club and a Getz club. Must be full of very sad people Ive finished all exams now

Leave a comment:

• MRTIIDA
    replied
    Damm you. If it wasn't for me damn Chem exam tommorow...anyways. Odyssey Club? Wow. But then, there are all sorts of car clubs. There may be a Kia Car Club for all I know.
    There's a Santa Fe owners club and a Getz club. Must be full of very sad people Ive finished all exams now

Leave a comment:

• d33t33
    replied
    Damm you. If it wasn't for me damn Chem exam tommorow...anyways. Odyssey Club? Wow. But then, there are all sorts of car clubs. There may be a Kia Car Club for all I know.

Leave a comment:

• MRTIIDA
    replied
    I would buy an Odyssey as well. Wonder if there are any modifications for an Odyssey. Let me google some things
    Beat you to it I found out that there is a Odyssey owners club!

http://www.odysseyownersclub.com/forums/index.php?

http://www.odmods.webs.com/

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/30-performance-mods/

Leave a comment:

• d33t33
    replied
    Originally posted by klv273 View Post
    Yeah, i thought it was pretty awesome to drive too! It did feel a little weird tho at the start because the windscreen felt really far away from me. Also, those left leg hand brakes are kinda weird! my friend almost stepped on it thinking it was the clutch. wouldnt be good to do a powerslide all of a sudden
    I would buy an Odyssey as well. Wonder if there are any modifications for an Odyssey. Let me google some things

Leave a comment:

• klv273
    replied
    Originally posted by MRTIIDA View Post
    If I had a family I would buy a Oddesy no question. Apparently they are pretty good to drive too.
    Yeah, i thought it was pretty awesome to drive too! It did feel a little weird tho at the start because the windscreen felt really far away from me. Also, those left leg hand brakes are kinda weird! my friend almost stepped on it thinking it was the clutch. wouldnt be good to do a powerslide all of a sudden

Leave a comment:

• MRTIIDA
    replied
    F20C or F22C + Odyssey = WIN
    I never expected that a bunch of people who are into modifying sports cars are now looking up People Movers. This is kind of like a mightycarmods but for older people. :P
    Older people with many children As Jeremy Clarkson said about people movers, "Havent these people herd of birth control"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X