Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cressida Episode PART 2 LIVE NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was awesome
    sigpic

BY NDH 795

Comment

Originally posted by Yerok30 View Post
      this is racing only car right? can never be registered for road use?
      I'm pretty sure it's registrable. I doubt they would've been driving around on the road if it wasn't.
      Originally posted by ADowbs
      He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
      sigpic
      My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

Originally posted by Yerok30 View Post
        this is racing only car right? can never be registered for road use?
        Yerok30 - no I think it can be road registered, but it might need to be EPA'ed or get an engineers check?

Great build thread, I love the mighty 1JZ engines.
        Cheap, fast and reliable. You can only choose two

My UZZ31 V8 Soarer. http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...s-UZZ31-Soarer

180rwkw of 1UZ Good-ness :-)

Comment

Can officially say ive been in a MCM video :') .
          Great video! Great car it turned out to be .

Comment

Omg, took the wrong bus home cos of busying watching this ep. Its worth every single minute of my life. I laughed my ass off on the wrong bus when both Marty and Moog got onto the Cressida. The Honda and Mate talking part is just GOLD. Gonna buy the song from this ep. Its just irresistible.

Great job guy. People have been so excited for this episode and you guys delivered it. MCM4LIFE.
            Last edited by DC5 Nick; 13-08-2012, 04:35 PM.
            Its pain to see MCM forum turns out this way

Comment

Comment

14.5 to 13.5 with exhaust. Must have been extremely restrictive. Good results. Would have thought Moogs Forrester would run high 13's
                Mighty Jdm Dc2R, 128.8kw Atw @ 1065kg - Running 13.875 @ 100.26 mph
                Youtube JDMTEGR
                http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...JDM-Conversion

Comment

HAHHAHAHAH LOVE IT GUYS! You guys as old men are the best. Reminds me of the grumpy old men movie

Well worth all the time spent editing it.So much dedication. Thank you!

The shots with the jib at the MCM meet look mad!! How long is the arm?

Otherwise - the Car is a beast! What an awesome sleeper. It's the epitome of what MCM is all about! Shame it got sold but I hope the next owner will continue it's legacy.
                  The Gypsy Cart - MagnaP.I's VR-eXec

Originally posted by Moog
                  I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.
                  Buying your first car? - Click here for the guide built by MCM members.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy101 View Post
                    Can officially say ive been in a MCM video :') .
                    Great video! Great car it turned out to be .
                    Hahaha same!. Plus my beast

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      The top comments in the thread may be rude towards our fellow member, immortal_beloved. Down-thumb the comments at your own discretion
                      I actually agree, salivating males really don't make for great top comments. But if anything it will boost her confidence lol.

I thought the Forester would get blown away by the Cressida, but it seems the 1jz Cressida is about as quick as most decent stock turbo cars. XR6 Turbo falcons would have been a better match up for it, or a Nissan Skyline GTT, hell even a Supra lol.
                      Bi-Winning

Comment

Originally posted by villain View Post
                        I'm pretty sure it's registrable. I doubt they would've been driving around on the road if it wasn't.
                        club rego can drive the car to and from tracks and to meets no matter what mods you have.

Originally posted by jrbuch View Post
                        Yerok30 - no I think it can be road registered, but it might need to be EPA'ed or get an engineers check?
                        true, it cant be too hard to get an engineers report. surely there is an engineer that would help out.

Comment

thats an epic car guys! kinda hope this video doesn't go too viral other wise every **** and his dog will be driving round in a sleeper!
                          MY03 XS Forester

Comment

Frames of ME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7yfm...ailpage#t=683s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7yfm...ailpage#t=708s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7yfm...ailpage#t=758s
                            How To Make And Upload Signature Pictures!

Originally posted by FortKid
                            Blockomotive is currently in need of acquiring an external supplier for components beyond our technological and manufacturing capacities. If one of your fine companies could provide estimates on components such as, but not limited to, curves and or rounded surfaces please submit an offer proposal.

Sincerely,
                            The Swedish Chef

PS: Bork Bork Bork
                            Originally posted by In PM From Jmac to Alvin
                            Yo GT5 god
                            Alvin 'Wonder Boy'
                            The 2nd Best Sim Racer on MCM

sigpic

Comment

awesome video guys. Loved when you two were acting like old people haha

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

is jimmy rabbit up on itunes yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X