Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cressida Episode PART 2 LIVE NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insanegamer
    replied
    MOOG, shouldn't you be sleeping right now? :P

Leave a comment:

• Taye1
    replied
    Makes me want to get a Cressy and put a 1JZ in it now

I had to post this though ...

Leave a comment:

• Exovolt
    replied
    Currently watching it in active 3D, possibly the only way to make MCM more awesome.

Leave a comment:

• DumpsterMummy
    replied
    The Cressy is amazing, hopefully whoever's got it now keeps it a sleeper.

Leave a comment:

• Marty
    replied
    Glad you guys are enjoying the episode... that chopped picture made my day, funny as!

Leave a comment:

• Allisinthepass
    replied
    Originally posted by MOOG View Post
    We will get some pics of it for you guys. It has coil overs, new wheels and full exhaust now.
    Do want

Leave a comment:

• ChocSoldier
    replied
    So that explains the suits...
    Thanks guys, hope you manage to catch up on your sleep!

Leave a comment:

• immortal_beloved
    replied
    I bet on the time of this and I lost. I'm glad that I lost though since I severely underestimated the time.

Leave a comment:

• HogiBear
    replied
    That's great, loved seeing ye ol' gramps rip it up... hopefully the new oners don't destroy the grandpa-iness of it too much.

Leave a comment:

• na-t pete
    replied
    just curious how many psi is it making ?

Leave a comment:

• DenningeR
    replied
    Originally posted by MOOG View Post
    We will get some pics of it for you guys. It has coil overs, new wheels and full exhaust now.
    please share how does it handle now and whats the power its putting to the ground?

Leave a comment:

• MOOG
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mcmerc01
    replied
    Great video, the quality of your videos get better and better. The Cressida was a really nice finished product, I loved it. It sounded nice, the auto was a nice touch being different, it looked clean and stock too. I would've loved to hear it with the new exhaust though

AND to MARTY!! How about the next project car be that old Mercedes you plan on buying eh?

Leave a comment:

• DenningeR
    replied
    great video guys really enjoyed it, it was such a close race at the end between marty and moog

good to see that the cressy went to an anonymous member on MCM, still in the family

Chopped!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AlxG
    replied
    Yeah unedited to mcmtv2 would be really interesting to watch

Really great episode , made my day , status update was hilarious in regards to editing

Was deffinatly worth the wait

I would of thought it'd be getting a much faster 0 - 100

Then again it is pretty stock and I bet the Cressy ain't too much of a light weight either.

Thanks & Keep up the great work as always guys !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X