Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cressida Episode PART 2 LIVE NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hankey
    replied
    Originally posted by N1TRO View Post
    did they come with twins from factory
    I believe they did.

Leave a comment:

• immortal_beloved
    replied
    Originally posted by N1TRO View Post
    did the toyota chaser come with a 1jz twin turbo from factory. pls reply so i can proov me friend wrong

YES
    10char.
    Last edited by immortal_beloved; 19-09-2012, 04:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• N1TRO
    replied
    did they come with twins from factory

Leave a comment:

• N1TRO
    replied
    did the toyota chaser come with a 1jz twin turbo from factory. pls reply so i can proov me friend wrong

Leave a comment:

• F@BOY
    replied
    Originally posted by smilingjack View Post
    love cressidas but Im a staunch 86 man. love that velvet interior. dark red pearl. oh baby. if only the were awd.
    But...

If they were AWD, they'd never get around corners D:

Leave a comment:

• smilingjack
    replied
    love cressidas but Im a staunch 86 man. love that velvet interior. dark red pearl. oh baby. if only the were awd.

Leave a comment:

• TOMMY
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    :0 Who's the cute girl in the supra?
    Immortal Beloved... I'm only guessing

Leave a comment:

• Taye1
    replied
    Originally posted by Deigima View Post
    define high res, we can only make it so big according to the size of original video. and the one i made used native size im pretty sure.
    Set the clip to Full Screen and 720P settings, pause at the moment you want and "Ctrl + PrtScn" and there you have it A good hi-res "Chopped!"

Leave a comment:

• F@BOY
    replied
    :0 Who's the cute girl in the supra?

Leave a comment:

• Deigima
    replied
    Originally posted by Marty View Post
    hey guys email the sticker designs to [email protected] and we'll see if we can bend our sticker guys arm, they are hella-expensive to get made in short runs but some of the ideas you come up with are killer so it'd be cool to make them available!

(PS: must be EPS format or super hi res illustrator/photoshop/png)
    define high res, we can only make it so big according to the size of original video. and the one i made used native size im pretty sure.

Leave a comment:

• TOMMY
    replied
    Love these "Previously of Mighty Car Mods" segments!!!

Leave a comment:

• U MAD BRO?
    replied
    How do you watch it?

Leave a comment:

• daz_r87
    replied
    Hi guys awesome vid.
    its something ive been wanting to do for ages now . put A 1J in a cressida .
    only thing holding me back is the cash . is that really what it cost to complete the project and could you tell us where i could get a half cut from cheap.
    All the ones i have found are about $3500.00 thats more than your total build.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Taye1
    replied
    Originally posted by Marty View Post
    hey guys email the sticker designs to [email protected] and we'll see if we can bend our sticker guys arm, they are hella-expensive to get made in short runs but some of the ideas you come up with are killer so it'd be cool to make them available!

Savage! but this needs its own thread competition like the T-shirt one.

Leave a comment:

• Marty
    replied

Last edited by Marty; 17-08-2012, 01:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X