Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
    NOT THE KNOCKS!

    Well mine can't be started yet... Still have yet to find out if my valves are bent or not...

    Need a thread tap to screw into the crank.
    Yeah i would have been crying except i was diving for the keys lol.. mate and i are throwing around ideas about what it may be.. HLAs, gugden pins, timing cover fouling on the belt.. i even thought it might have been the injectors seeing as someone forgot to bleed the system lolz
    Last edited by BarinaBeast; 27-03-2013, 07:26 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BarinaBeast View Post
      Yeah i would have been crying except i was diving for the keys lol.. mate and i are throwing around ideas about what it may be.. HLAs, gugden pins, timing cover fouling on the belt.. i even thought it might have been the injectors seeing as someone forgot to bleed the system lolz
      It is a CA so it might be a big end...
      $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
      $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
        It is a CA so it might be a big end...
        sweet rollerskating christ no.. i really dont wanna do a rebuild if i dont have to.. and even if i do ill just wanna spend lots on parts to go fast and i havent even driven it once yet

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BarinaBeast View Post
          sweet rollerskating christ no.. i really dont wanna do a rebuild if i dont have to.. and even if i do ill just wanna spend lots on parts to go fast and i havent even driven it once yet
          Can you do a recording of it running/knocking?
          $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
          $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
            Can you do a recording of it running/knocking?
            iv got a few on my phone.. ill chuck em on youtube or photobucket or sumthin

            Comment



            • if that isnt working try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5P8vt__7EQ
              thinking it might be an oil pressure thing.. with the hlas.. but im probably wrong again
              Last edited by BarinaBeast; 27-03-2013, 10:45 PM.

              Comment


              • no more massive knock.. i forgot to pressurize the oil system.. after i did that no more knocks now just alot of smoke

                Comment


                • 2 hours of fiddling with wires.
                  My back and fingers hurt.

                  My brothers 180 wiring is a mess. Gotta get that shit working.

                  Also, does anyone have any experience with fixing the ring gears on the power mirrors that help it fold in/out?
                  I think that might be the reason it doesn't work.


                  edit: I just googled it. Took me like 2 seconds to find, it seems pretty straight forward.
                  Last edited by villain; 28-03-2013, 06:39 PM.
                  Originally posted by ADowbs
                  He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                  sigpic
                  My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

                  Comment


                  • She's ****ed. God damn it!
                    $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                    $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

                    Comment


                    • No good
                      Originally posted by Dump
                      If she blocks you on FB that means she wants your penis.
                      Originally posted by krayziemike001
                      While you're at it you may aswell ring up the grim reaper and make a reservation.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by villain View Post
                        2 hours of fiddling with wires.
                        My back and fingers hurt.

                        My brothers 180 wiring is a mess. Gotta get that shit working.

                        Also, does anyone have any experience with fixing the ring gears on the power mirrors that help it fold in/out?
                        I think that might be the reason it doesn't work.


                        edit: I just googled it. Took me like 2 seconds to find, it seems pretty straight forward.
                        Trade? My passenger footwell is all just wires, and a fire extinguisher. Going to be a shit job..

                        Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
                        She's ****ed. God damn it!
                        :c

                        Comment


                        • I love bringing stuff back to it's former glory. Feat: My old custom CA snorkel to SR airbox bit that I don't need anymore.





                          Haven't really got anywhere with my car. Fiddling with the black one a bit.
                          $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                          $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

                          Comment


                          • Poured in some good gasoline yesterday and took out the car for a cruise. At the beginning it was hesitating like before, went to a friend, had some good time, on may way back the car was running as it should, so yeah - it was the fuel for me I think (thank god). I guess it had old fuel in it at the beginning and the computer/knock were still retarding (as ZenkiSR said). Presently @ work with the car just to run with it a little more than 1-2 hours per week...

                            Comment


                            • Re united the black S13 with it's 4th wheel.





                              Incase you guys don't know, I bought this car on the side of the road right after that wheel had fell off the car. I had to get some inhex nuts for it and bother swapping it over.
                              $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                              $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

                              Comment


                              • Muuuch better, good to see some progress on the black sheep.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X