Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomy255 View Post
    My S14 is leaking in the boot, from the tail lights and just under the rear windscreen, i really don't want more rust -.- . Anyone wanna help a brother out on what he could do haha
    Replace the rubber seal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomy255 View Post
      My S14 is leaking in the boot, from the tail lights and just under the rear windscreen, i really don't want more rust -.- . Anyone wanna help a brother out on what he could do haha
      Same thing was happening with my 180's taillights, the sealant was some kind of putty, i just removed all of it, cleaned it, rolled it and then reapplied it. It hasn't leaked since. Originally i was just going to use sikaflex or black silicone, but that would make future light removal extremely difficult. If the putty is in bad condition you could use something like 3M Strip-Calk its another non hardening rubber material.
      Last edited by ItsJohnnyBro; 08-05-2013, 08:18 PM.
      1989 Nissan 180sx Type II-(The Money Pit...) http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...9-Nissan-180sx

Comment

• When I removed my tail lights I removed that stupid sealant shit and put a foam strip (with sticky back) around the part of the tailight that seals. Works a treat
        $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
        $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Not sure what in the shit that would be called.... 180B-eighty?
          Now drives a girl's car
          Originally posted by ThePossum
          Furious masturbation, the cure to all life's problems, passes time nicely too.
          Originally posted by Squirt
          And BIGZED, phwoar. He is 1 cheeky kunt m8. I could easy wrek him 1v1.
          Originally posted by LikeABoss
          Welcome to the bogan side, heres your complimentary can of VB, a kick to mouth to remove most of your teeth and a makita angle grinder for that extra low.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGZED View Post

Not sure what in the shit that would be called.... 180B-eighty?
            Hahaha thats sick!

Comment

• Finally found where the power steering leak is coming from, it's the from the doobey where the pinion's connected.

If i take it apart and chuck some gasket sealant crap on there, that should do the trick, shouldn't it?
              Originally posted by ADowbs
              He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
              sigpic
              My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Originally posted by villain View Post
                Finally found where the power steering leak is coming from, it's the from the doobey where the pinion's connected.

If i take it apart and chuck some gasket sealant crap on there, that should do the trick, shouldn't it?
                Got a pic? Not too sure what spot you're talking about.

EDIT: One day...

Mmmm Ebisu, When is that track going to be in a game? (A good one on PC that I can use my steering wheel with)
                Last edited by KillerBunnys122; 09-05-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Not gonna lie KB, just watching that vid cause it's got a ceffy for thumbnail. Thanks

ooh Sr20det Cef
                  http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used...-584204434.htm
                  Last edited by RBenthusiast; 09-05-2013, 05:26 PM.
                  Originally posted by Dump
                  If she blocks you on FB that means she wants your penis.
                  Originally posted by krayziemike001
                  While you're at it you may aswell ring up the grim reaper and make a reservation.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
                    Mmmm Ebisu, When is that track going to be in a game? (A good one on PC that I can use my steering wheel with)
                    Touge course is in Need For Speed: Shift. Not many games have it outside of that though. I've got Ebisu Touge, Minami, and West for rFactor, but am yet to find School course and stuff.

Comment

• Damnit my Ca18det wont run now.. and i swapped over the AFM to one that isnt a z32 cause we thought thatd be why it wasnt running right.. and it just turns and turns.. getting plenty of fuel (enough to flood the damn thing) getting spark too.. starting to wonder if i got a dud afm :/..

when i first hooked it all up it ran.. turned it off so i could move shit so it could go in the shed and then it wouldnt start suddenly >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by BarinaBeast View Post
                        Damnit my Ca18det wont run now.. and i swapped over the AFM to one that isnt a z32 cause we thought thatd be why it wasnt running right.. and it just turns and turns.. getting plenty of fuel (enough to flood the damn thing) getting spark too.. starting to wonder if i got a dud afm :/..

when i first hooked it all up it ran.. turned it off so i could move shit so it could go in the shed and then it wouldnt start suddenly >.<
                        What are the part numbers on the AFM?

Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
                        Touge course is in Need For Speed: Shift. Not many games have it outside of that though. I've got Ebisu Touge, Minami, and West for rFactor, but am yet to find School course and stuff.
                        But NFS Shit and rFactor aren't good games IMO :/

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
                          What are the part numbers on the AFM?
                          i have no idea now.. and i just came back in from the shed.. ill check 2moro

Comment

• The leak is coming from between the 'spool valve' and 'pinion input shaft'.
                            There are 3 bolts holding on a little housing and the leak is coming from that gap.
                            Originally posted by ADowbs
                            He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                            sigpic
                            My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• s13 racks can be headaches I been lucky iv never had to pull any down before, i been lucky with the ones iv owned.

Found out my 180 was written off couple of nights ago by the new owner, bit of a sad waste but oh well, driver was okay, cars just get rebuilt right =/
                              going to keep my eyes on pickles auctions i believe its now property of just car so id be willing to bet it will end up there...
                              [ officially not an S-Chassis owner for the first time in 12 years - feel like a meth head with no crack ]

ArkLaTex Drift on mightycarmods click here!!!

[WARNING] Bogan Aussie Content Inside [WARNING]
                              this is what i have to post about in between building weapon s13's

Comment

• going throu some of my youtube vids found a walk around i did of the onevia a few weeks ago
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQdg8pZcXIA

dont know how to post youtube clips on here, hope this works
                                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vQdg8pZcXIA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                sigpic
                                forums.mightycarmods.com/showthread.php?25263-Steven-s-onevia
                                www.uplaters.com

Comment

Working...
                                X