Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • and this vid
    my mates 180 understeering...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8uHwu44ZPA
    sigpic
    forums.mightycarmods.com/showthread.php?25263-Steven-s-onevia
    www.uplaters.com

    Comment


    • Originally posted by StevenOnevia View Post
      going throu some of my youtube vids found a walk around i did of the onevia a few weeks ago


      dont know how to post youtube clips on here, hope this works
      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vQdg8pZcXIA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Have to use [video ][/video] tags man, without the space.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kurtis View Post
        s13 racks can be headaches I been lucky iv never had to pull any down before, i been lucky with the ones iv owned.

        Found out my 180 was written off couple of nights ago by the new owner, bit of a sad waste but oh well, driver was okay, cars just get rebuilt right =/
        going to keep my eyes on pickles auctions i believe its now property of just car so id be willing to bet it will end up there...
        That's a damn shame dude.
        I got to the bottom of that leak too. My brother didn't tighten one of the feed lines enough -_-
        Originally posted by ADowbs
        He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
        sigpic
        My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

        Comment


        • Thought you boys may like this
          Puke Rep yoza, Mate's cousins car, lucky mate got to drive it haha
          Originally posted by Dump
          If she blocks you on FB that means she wants your penis.
          Originally posted by krayziemike001
          While you're at it you may aswell ring up the grim reaper and make a reservation.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kurtis View Post
            s13 racks can be headaches I been lucky iv never had to pull any down before, i been lucky with the ones iv owned.

            Found out my 180 was written off couple of nights ago by the new owner, bit of a sad waste but oh well, driver was okay, cars just get rebuilt right =/
            going to keep my eyes on pickles auctions i believe its now property of just car so id be willing to bet it will end up there...
            Thats a damn shame. :/ Maybe you can tell Rosey when you find it and he'll be able to put all the bits in his shell.

            Originally posted by villain View Post
            That's a damn shame dude.
            I got to the bottom of that leak too. My brother didn't tighten one of the feed lines enough -_-
            Hahahaha oh boy I love when it's something simply stupid.
            $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
            $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RBenthusiast View Post
              Thought you boys may like this
              Puke Rep yoza, Mate's cousins car, lucky mate got to drive it haha
              One month transformation? What looks like all he did was put on a lip spoiler and tint the tail lights. Big whoop? haha
              $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
              $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
                One month transformation? What looks like all he did was put on a lip spoiler and tint the tail lights. Big whoop? haha
                Yeah I know haha, still looks mad.
                Originally posted by Dump
                If she blocks you on FB that means she wants your penis.
                Originally posted by krayziemike001
                While you're at it you may aswell ring up the grim reaper and make a reservation.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RBenthusiast View Post
                  Yeah I know haha, still looks mad.
                  Sure does.
                  $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                  $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
                    Sure does.
                    it and the one next to it in the top pic with yellow rims both been on the S Chassis FB page couple times
                    Originally posted by Dump
                    If she blocks you on FB that means she wants your penis.
                    Originally posted by krayziemike001
                    While you're at it you may aswell ring up the grim reaper and make a reservation.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Rosey should try jump on it if it goes to auction mechanically that motor running gear and suspension setup is ready for battle, can even go bigger turbo and a little extra boost freshly built head arp studs and tomei gasket can't loose
                      [ officially not an S-Chassis owner for the first time in 12 years - feel like a meth head with no crack ]

                      ArkLaTex Drift on mightycarmods click here!!!

                      [WARNING] Bogan Aussie Content Inside [WARNING]
                      this is what i have to post about in between building weapon s13's

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kurtis View Post
                        Rosey should try jump on it if it goes to auction mechanically that motor running gear and suspension setup is ready for battle, can even go bigger turbo and a little extra boost freshly built head arp studs and tomei gasket can't loose
                        You're such a bad influence.. I'll keep an eye on the auctions though.

                        Comment






                        • Should I?
                          It's only 1750Ls (roughly 3,5k AUD), but needs an engine.
                          Originally posted by quix0tic
                          ...and you won't look like Paul Walker topping out at 140MPH and needing NOS for some reason.
                          Originally posted by Jin~Jah
                          I hate when I open my boot and it's got non-dude worthy shizuoka in it.

                          Comment


                          • The wheelbase on the convertibles look way longer than the coupes/hatches, mostly only when the tops downs
                            Wanna see a Skyline? Yeah you do! http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...turbo-Fuaaaark

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RBenthusiast View Post
                              Thought you boys may like this
                              Puke Rep yoza, Mate's cousins car, lucky mate got to drive it haha
                              Still looks better imo! Also do you know the brand of the twin pipe muffler? have a funny feeling its the same one I have haha
                              Wanna see a Skyline? Yeah you do! http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...turbo-Fuaaaark

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tomy255 View Post
                                The wheelbase on the convertibles look way longer than the coupes/hatches, mostly only when the tops downs
                                It has the same wheelbase as silvia, which is longer than 180/200/240 sx.
                                Originally posted by quix0tic
                                ...and you won't look like Paul Walker topping out at 140MPH and needing NOS for some reason.
                                Originally posted by Jin~Jah
                                I hate when I open my boot and it's got non-dude worthy shizuoka in it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X