Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah was just saying in that first photo just looks longer without the roof
    Wanna see a Skyline? Yeah you do! http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...turbo-Fuaaaark

Comment

• Originally posted by Wemlizz View Post
      It has the same wheelbase as silvia, which is longer than 180/200/240 sx.
      Whaaaaaat? Prettysure the whole S13 range has the same wheelbase.
      $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
      $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
        Whaaaaaat? Prettysure the whole S13 range has the same wheelbase.
        Just checked the wiki. s13 and 180 have the same (4521mm) wheelbase, my bad.
        But is that cabrio a good deal?
        Originally posted by quix0tic
        ...and you won't look like Paul Walker topping out at 140MPH and needing NOS for some reason.
        Originally posted by Jin~Jah
        I hate when I open my boot and it's got non-dude worthy shizuoka in it.

Comment

• its no skyline but kings of drift,,

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomy255 View Post
            Also do you know the brand of the twin pipe muffler? have a funny feeling its the same one I have haha
            Not sure, Here's another angle of it may be able to see if its same
            Originally posted by Dump
            If she blocks you on FB that means she wants your penis.
            Originally posted by krayziemike001
            While you're at it you may aswell ring up the grim reaper and make a reservation.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RBenthusiast View Post
              Not sure, Here's another angle of it may be able to see if its same
              Yup! xRacing mufflers ftw! I decided to be a little bit more subtle about placement though lol 5-0 oh no
              Wanna see a Skyline? Yeah you do! http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...turbo-Fuaaaark

Comment

• Time to poke the dead.

I haven't been around for the last 2 months. How's the S-chassis world revolving for you guys? There is a drift day tomorrow and in September I am waiting for the annual Japfest to take place. A tent, a track and an icebox with beer and lots of Jap madness...

Random pic of my S13.

Comment

• Been ****ing with mine a lot :P

Turns out the LSD I got my hands on has a tooth broken off the pinion gear. Otherwise the rest looks quite alright. Attempting to get my money back but if the guy keeps ignoring me I guess I'll just have to replace it.

EDIT: Also I totally forgot I was suppose to get you a cig lighter bit for your centre console >.< If you're still looking for one let me know
                  Last edited by KillerBunnys122; 19-07-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• I am indeed I almost got my hands on one, but the guy sold the car and I had no heart to ask for it. Sorry to hear about the LSD.

Also - a nice CA S13 on Nürburgring. Hope you enjoy it.
                    Last edited by godjiro; 19-07-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Nice! I'll have to goto the wreckers at some stage and get one I think my spare one went missing.

Speaking of CA's how about a NA CA in a Datsun 1000? Maaaad!

Comment

• I actually have a plan for the lighter hole that includes this, the snakes that are currently in the hole and some wires, so don't go to the wreckers for a spare just for me I appreciate the gesture though. Thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by godjiro View Post
                          I actually have a plan for the lighter hole that includes this, the snakes that are currently in the hole and some wires, so don't go to the wreckers for a spare just for me I appreciate the gesture though. Thanks again
                          Yeah I've got one of those plugged into the lighter thing-o

I'd be looking at, getting and just overall stuffing around at the wreckers anyway so it'll just give me something to do haha

Comment

• If that's the case let me know

Comment

• Missing it badly right now, on a better note I found out my old sil was not written of but in fact had been fixed and resprayed would have been a dam shame to see it go to waste, even more random is my new neighbors sileighty lol prolly seen it on drift sales ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374245648.556360.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374245662.299975.jpg

Sells nice sileighty nekminit another ballin sil out the front s13s gravitate to me Must for fill my destiny lol
                              [ officially not an S-Chassis owner for the first time in 12 years - feel like a meth head with no crack ]

ArkLaTex Drift on mightycarmods click here!!!

[WARNING] Bogan Aussie Content Inside [WARNING]
                              this is what i have to post about in between building weapon s13's

Comment

• Turns out im going to be doing the rings in my CA.. so im going to freshen up the whole engine/ bay while its out.. Super clean everything lol, a gurney and a shitton of degreaser is going to be my friend

Comment

Working...
                                X