Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skills. Definitely needs more power though, he's working so hard just to keep it sideways.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
      I hate people who are into drifting, but don't understand it. "It's all about power!" most of them will say.

Yeah, well, take this CA18DE S13 to the face.
      lol he goes alright but nothing beats the feeling of sitting on big hp under you, loads of early KE corollas rocking basic 4age setups doing big skids all the same business

mean wile i was looking around on the net at rear lips for s14s, i love the factory aero kits but they never came with any rear bar extensions or lips, i found this online its a 94-96 Honda accord rear lip, all he done was shorten it slightly and cut out the section were the exhaust comes out as its usually 1 piece lip... there like $80 cheap yea look alright as well i think

sigpic

Comment

• That rear lip definitely suits the look of the S14 with those skirts.
        My main complaint about the Type X 180SX is that the side skirts look a LOT lower than the rear from stock. A rear lip such as that would suit it nicely though, I think.

Comment

• simple and neat i think, im not a big fan of the stock type x kit, its alright, since i have a sileighty the options are slightly better, s13 aero front bar and skirts with type x pods and rear lip, so much sileighty win! always wanted to get that combo on mine but yer aero front bar not so easy to come across lol
          sigpic

Comment

• Sileighties remind me of turtles.

I don't know, maybe it's just me.
            I've never enjoyed the look of them with the aero bar though. To each their own, but the 180SX is a lot more curved in shape, and the aero bar just seems too straight.

Comment

• nah was thinking more like this aero/x

ya feel me?
              sigpic

Comment

• Sil80 > onevia any day but I vote keep what it came with
                WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Ah, I get you now Evil.
                  Honestly, sil80's, onevia's, strawberry face 180's, S14.5's, S13.5's, S15's with 180SX, they can all look good when done right but can also look like ass when done poorly.

Comment

• its all about the dance ( fitment ) everyone is fast to hate but its so true =P
                    sigpic

Comment

• I'd buy it...

'vert S13 with a 32 front. I hate it, and love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                        I'd buy it...

'vert S13 with a 32 front. I hate it, and love it.
                        definatly ballin, not something id take out to the skids but definatly throw the missus in the car and get out on the weekend
                        sigpic

Comment

• Definitely needs the roof off 24/7, I can't see it looking good with the soft top. Regular bonnet, new rims, one paint scheme, and it'd be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
                            I hate people who are into drifting, but don't understand it. "It's all about power!" most of them will say.

Yeah, well, take this CA18DE S13 to the face.

Haha I guess this will be me.
                            $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                            $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• i have been researching and speaking to a few people out there about vet conversions and it seems to be a bit pricey for me atm, still keen as to do one but may have to wait a while, in the mean time will be doing a full det rebuild and organising a roller straight from j land
                              \__________________/
                              (O[]O)\_______/(O[]O)

aaaaaaaaa S K Y L I N E

Comment

• Originally posted by nut View Post
                                i have been researching and speaking to a few people out there about vet conversions and it seems to be a bit pricey for me atm, still keen as to do one but may have to wait a while, in the mean time will be doing a full det rebuild and organising a roller straight from j land
                                Yeah, definitely not a cheap option. A built DET will still be a shit load of fun though.

Pikchaz

Last edited by Rosey; 01-10-2012, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X