Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by evil80e View Post
    definatly ballin, not something id take out to the skids but definatly throw the missus in the car and get out on the weekend
    I wouldn't. If that is the car I'm thinking about, it the story behind it is horrible. The owner contracted a 22 year old to modify the chassis to make a convertible R32GTR. He fell short. It ended up being cut in half, the owner went through some legal junk with the pseudo shop, car has changed hands several times. Its a great idea in theory, but its not a GTR by any means, and it was barely a s13 the last time I saw it. ...that was back in 2005 I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
      Depends on the application, really. It's a bit like a Sileighty. Yeah, it CAN look amazing. It can also look like shit, though.

Sexy!

I took that picture!

Here is the owner's website: http://nekopunch.com/

specific, those pictures http://www.northwestnissans.com/test...t/stage18.html
      (don't go to jameswalper.com ...my photography site has been down for years)

Another picture of a car event I threw down in Seattle

BTW, the 2nd car in the picture, that other white one, is Nikolay Konstantinov Formula D driver before he was 'famous'.
      walperstyle
      Hands Dirty +100kw
      Last edited by walperstyle; 06-10-2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by walperstyle View Post
        You like stock 240's with amateur suspension modifications? $3000 can build you one of those disasters if you take the time to learn how to be 'hellaflush' instead of functional daily driver or race car.
        some people like the simple look with a bit of a more aggressive fitment, what do you mean by amateur suspension just out of interest?

Originally posted by walperstyle View Post
        I wouldn't. If that is the car I'm thinking about, it the story behind it is horrible. The owner contracted a 22 year old to modify the chassis to make a convertible R32GTR. He fell short. It ended up being cut in half, the owner went through some legal junk with the pseudo shop, car has changed hands several times. Its a great idea in theory, but its not a GTR by any means, and it was barely a s13 the last time I saw it. ...that was back in 2005 I believe.
        yer i wasn't going to go out and find that exact car, was a simple comment in regards to the look of it, s13 verts are nice when looked after anyone can go buy a stock s13 vert slap some wheels and suspension on it i like it because its a little different, i don't know who is dumb enough to to cut up an s13 to fit r32 panels on it? last time i checked you can get frp conversion guards from japan they also do conversion guards for cefiros to fit all the skyline fronts...
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by walperstyle View Post

I took that picture!

Here is the owner's website: http://nekopunch.com/

specific, those pictures http://www.northwestnissans.com/test...t/stage18.html
          (don't go to jameswalper.com ...my photography site has been down for years)

Another picture of a car event I threw down in Seattle

BTW, the 2nd car in the picture, that other white one, is Nikolay Konstantinov Formula D driver before he was 'famous'.

No shit. :0
          Man, I used to look at that same picture for hours a couple of years back.

Great photography.

Comment

• oh yea walperstyle takes very nice pictures i love the reflection of the 240 on the wet ground i wish i could take pictures like that =[
            sigpic

Comment

• So doubles are the two white and single yellow globe? The 13 I almost bought had them too then. I wish I did buy it...

Comment

• EDIT: Those are triple projectors silly! ^

Thinking about putting in a short air intake on my CA

Using an intake pipe from a FWD KA24 Pintara, seems to be the perfect shape and has all the vaccume leads (or whatever) just my top radiator hose might get in the way. Going to turn my battery 90 deg so a pod can fit next to it, box it in and then enjoy the extra sound and whatever benefits it could possibly provide (if any)

I'll post some stuff about it in my thread maybe tomorrow but for some reason though I may as well babble about it here and see if anyone has anything to say. My current intake has 3 90deg bends. :P
                $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Still shit headlights! I'd prefer bricks and a slatted/letterbox grille any day.

Comment

• Just to clarify! All S13 headlights.

J's headlights (bricks)

Double projector

Triple projector

180sx (Lol yes I included them)

Comment

• Also I thought I'd post this thread from some other forum that I found a while ago. How to better the S13 low beam projector! http://www.sr20forum.com/240sx-s13-s...eadlights.html

Comment

• Lol gold yeah had a couple of mates installed cold air intakes on there na's, only one that did anything and he made it him self with the pod located in front of the rad but unseen from outside gained 5kw from the factory location buy car was tunable and was an sr
                        WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• started stripping the sr, found a crack on the intake manifold.. was more than likely going to be swapped out anyway.
                          \__________________/
                          (O[]O)\_______/(O[]O)

aaaaaaaaa S K Y L I N E

Comment

• Originally posted by evil80e View Post
                            oh yea walperstyle takes very nice pictures i love the reflection of the 240 on the wet ground i wish i could take pictures like that =[
                            Rain helps It rains often in Seattle.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
                              Also I thought I'd post this thread from some other forum that I found a while ago. How to better the S13 low beam projector!
                              i remember seeing a wile back someone who turned there inside fog lamp into another driving light using a second set of headlights that he gutted, cant remember where i looked at it now, i got some spare double projectors laying around almost would have had a go =P
                              sigpic

Comment

• As for my comments on stock 240's with strange camber issues slammed on the ground scraping everything they drive over.... Its not my place to tell you what you should like. I am sorry if I came off that way. I'm a function>flush type of guy and hate seeing kids destroy perfectly good Chassis because they are trying so hard to fit into a Genre. If you like it, thats ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X