Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do have 280 V3 Crower Cams though. Degreed. Power is not going to be a problem. Tire width might be.

Comment

• Tire width is not an issue for me as I'll be running ccw 10" front 11.5" rear lol
      WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Maaaaaad, the 180 can now turn over without pissing oil everywhere.

I fixed up the fuel pump too, hopefully it wont explode when i try and start it.
        If i update the thread later today, it means i didn't die in a horrific explosion.
        Originally posted by ADowbs
        He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
        sigpic
        My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Originally posted by villain View Post
          Maaaaaad, the 180 can now turn over without pissing oil everywhere.

I fixed up the fuel pump too, hopefully it wont explode when i try and start it.
          If i update the thread later today, it means i didn't die in a horrific explosion.

Well let's hope we hear an update soon then haha. Nice signature pic by the way. Those 3 projector headlights look so damn good.
          Currently: Black 1997 Nissan Maxima w/5spd - Hellastock minus the Mishimoto radiator
          Next: 91-93 Nissan 240sx Fastback KA-T w/5spd
          Nissan Pride

Comment

• Why is there a third thread? You guys ARE aware that you can go past 100 pages, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              Why is there a third thread? You guys ARE aware that you can go past 100 pages, right?
              If that was the case, Jmac wouldn't have closed the last two threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                Why is there a third thread? You guys ARE aware that you can go past 100 pages, right?
                It is possible, yes, we just don't. Keeps thread lag down and possibly helpful information/shit you want to find in a space where its actually possible to browse.

Also om nom nom..

Comment

• Dreams are free
                  Originally posted by sti
                  Fortunately it is people like me that can afford such mistakes

Comment

• Almost got hit by a retard in a pulsar that couldn't make up their mind then got home, jumped in the computer and finally bothered to apply for insurance.
                    $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                    $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• You jumped IN the computer?

Do tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADowbs View Post
                        You jumped IN the computer?

Do tell.
                        It's a long story and I don't really want to give away my secrets.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADowbs
                          He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                          sigpic
                          My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Well, that's what I did over the weekend. What about everyone else? (counts because both team cars are S Chassis)

Yes, the steer wheels have a horrible offset but its the only way to get full lock, and yes the rear pads are ****ed from the car catching fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by villain View Post
                              Thats a test I did to try and prove an early concept. How did you get that footage?

(It's funny because my name is Derek...)

Comment

• Have you seen the movie? That full scene is actually pretty funny.

And Rosey, it looks like your weekend was far better than mine. Close call with the tires about 7 minutes in. Looks like a damn good time though.
                                Currently: Black 1997 Nissan Maxima w/5spd - Hellastock minus the Mishimoto radiator
                                Next: 91-93 Nissan 240sx Fastback KA-T w/5spd
                                Nissan Pride

Comment

Working...
                                X