Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread has a shortage of Z

Much better
    Originally posted by MOOG
    Volvo is turbo and proper mad.
    Originally posted by Jenga
    You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADowbs
      He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
      sigpic
      My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Originally posted by evil80e View Post
        lmao im down with thew whole, slammed wide body old skool jap racer rocking out on deep dish 13/15" rims, but thoes god damn obnoxious body kits and victory pipes that wont survive your average wollies underground car park all need to go in the bin, or in the " i had to do this to my car to get noticed and i touch myself way to much gay thread "

fml i ' hate ' thoes stupid pipes, even worse is having to listen to them wile driving id hang myself instantly lol X___X
        Hahaha victory pipes. Yeah I don't know if it's car dependent in my case. I just think they all look ridiculous.
        Currently: Black 1997 Nissan Maxima w/5spd - Hellastock minus the Mishimoto radiator
        Next: 91-93 Nissan 240sx Fastback KA-T w/5spd
        Nissan Pride

Comment

• S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Originally posted by FortKid View Post
          This thread has a shortage of Z

Much better
          I post some here and there.
          Saw a nice gunmetal grey 350z the other night. Was low, loud, sleek, and looked subtle yet beautiful.

Comment

• Do you see a 350 with motor work dead set slowwwwww had one guy want to race my old rz in the end I fell to the temp the win was by such a margin it may has well been a p plater in a vl

But nice looking and with the right work quite fast only 3 zs I'd own 240z 350z and 370z and I'd only buy the 240 lol
            WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• I like 350z and 370zs alright. Can't say anything against their VQ engines though because my car has a VQ30 haha. I would much rather own a Supra or Skyline though. Hell, I'd rather own an s-chassis, but Zs are damn good looking cars. I'll give them that for sure.
              Currently: Black 1997 Nissan Maxima w/5spd - Hellastock minus the Mishimoto radiator
              Next: 91-93 Nissan 240sx Fastback KA-T w/5spd
              Nissan Pride

Comment

• No wonder so many Japanese people get these mirrors. It's so good! No longer feel like my rear view mirror is too small.

Check it! http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221147006...ht_3873wt_1112
                $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Haha nice little mascot you got there (Y)
                  Originally posted by ADowbs
                  He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                  sigpic
                  My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• What size was the stock mirror?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
                      What size was the stock mirror?
                      If I remember correctly I think it was about 230mm and this one is 300mm I can see the entire back window now instead of the middle sectionish.
                      KillerBunnys122
                      MCM Forum Addict
                      Last edited by KillerBunnys122; 01-11-2012, 06:04 PM.
                      $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                      $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Alright, car died. Sort of.
                        Lets see if you guys can save me hours of googling.
                        So here's the story, i pull out onto a main road and begin accelerating. The car starts to splutter and the revs jump between 400-1000. I push the accelerator a little and it strains hard, barely moves and backfires a lot (sounded cool, if only it wasn't the sign of my car dying).
                        Thinking i'm about to stall, i pull into a side-street. The spluttering continues and then all of my cluster lights go out. All but the blue backlight for the time (which is blank by the way, the time has turned off too).

I notice nothing in my cluster is working either. My indicators also don't work, nor do my power windows or my ignition. I can't turn the engine off without stalling or pulling the battery.

The taillights don't work, but the reverse lamps do.
                        Headlights work, high beams work, fog lights + indicators don't.

Absolutely nothing inside works, not even the roof light thing.

Any ideas?

i've checked all the fuses, they're all fine. Including the engine bay ones.
                        sigpic

Comment

• S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Did you take the covers off the fusible links to properly check them? I had one one day that I didn't spot till I took the cover off.
                          Originally posted by ThePossum
                          Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
                          Originally posted by blitz
                          make it low with some stance
                          Originally posted by Cal
                          I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
                          Moist.

Comment

• Nah, didn't take the cover off but i did have a good look at them. They seemed to be fine, but i'll certainly check them again tomorrow, when there's more light.

I've found things about a TCU but they've been in 240s. I don't recall seeing a TCU that matched the description of 'a white box' in my car.

Lol, also realised my brother and i have the opposite problems.
                            He can't get his engine to start, i can't get my engine to stop.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Im lost sorry bro had a similar issue when I dropped the red top in but found it was due to the harness sold to me me had been cut and most of the joins were dodgy so I took it all apart and re did the whole loom
                              WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Need more ground?

100% sure your battery terminals are clean enough? Think I suggested this before, makes a big difference if they get bad enough.

Damaged loom?

Really got you a pickle there.
                                http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ies-S13-Silvia

Comment

Working...
                                X