Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FST.02J
    replied
    I finally got my hands on the wtac DVD wasn't as good of footage as I thought but good sil coverage

Leave a comment:

• Rosey
    replied
    Originally posted by phoenx View Post
    Sorry if this subject has allready been beaten to the ground but did anyone elce notice that marty said in the december update that a certain nissan is going to be properly modded and sideways in season five????!!!!
    If you watch the MotiveDVD YouTube channel, Andrew also confirmed a little about the 180.

Leave a comment:

• Chadeux
    replied

Last edited by Chadeux; 21-12-2012, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• phoenx
    replied
    Sorry if this subject has allready been beaten to the ground but did anyone elce notice that marty said in the december update that a certain nissan is going to be properly modded and sideways in season five????!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FST.02J
    replied
    Originally posted by mutton_wizard View Post
    I like them in pictures but in person they look bloated and fatter than gabe newell.
    Fatter the ass the better (when it comes to cars)
    But all s chassis can be made to look dope like s1 s14 with kit I like more hen any kit on a s2 s13 and 15 keen them looking like they should and dot buy cheapo tempi wheels

Leave a comment:

Working...
X