Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then you've got 2 money pits...

OOOHHHH NOOOOO
    $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
    $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• She wants the Liberty though. Buy R32, let her drive/destroy Liberty. Epic win? I don't see why she likes it, but every time I take her home she says how much she loves it...

Comment

• Buy S15, put V10 viper engine, drift circles around her while she's driving her liberty.

See what she loves, and how much she loves it then.

And sheep. S13/180. You'll probably end up waiting a few more months/trying to save up. By the time you do, hopefully the 'cheap' cycle of S13s will begin again.

But yeah, KB.
        If postage isn't too much of a hassle, i'll totes buy them. They look awesome and would suit the blackness of my car.
        Originally posted by ADowbs
        He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
        sigpic
        My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosey View Post
          She wants the Liberty though. Buy R32, let her drive/destroy Liberty. Epic win? I don't see why she likes it, but every time I take her home she says how much she loves it...
          Dude, you gotta put the moves on her.
          "I love your liberty so much..." "Yeah, I don't though. I find it difficult to get naked and have sex in. Wanna try testing it out, before comparing it to my bedroom?"

Originally posted by villain View Post
          And sheep. S13/180. You'll probably end up waiting a few more months/trying to save up. By the time you do, hopefully the 'cheap' cycle of S13s will begin again.
          Nothing good is popping up because a Vic Matsuri is on the 24th haha.
          After that there should be a huge amount of parts/cars for sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
            Then you've got 2 money pits...

OOOHHHH NOOOOO
            Time to get a second job then!

Originally posted by villain View Post
            Buy S15, put V10 viper engine, drift circles around her while she's driving your liberty.

See what she loves, and how much she loves it then.
            As awesome as that sounds, I'd still go a 20/25 R32.

Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
            Dude, you gotta put the moves on her.
            "I love your liberty so much..." "Yeah, I don't though. I find it difficult to get naked and have sex in. Wanna try testing it out, before comparing it to my bedroom?"
            Hah, she probably would though.. We'll see how things go. Car comes first, especially after what's happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosey View Post
              Hah, she probably would though.. We'll see how things go. Car comes first, especially after what's happened.
              Yeah I don't blame ya. It's always nice to have some time to focus on your own hobbies for a change.

Comment

• Get an R32, a blazer and a rag with teh chloroform and you are set.

Comment

• Originally posted by villain View Post
                  But yeah, KB.
                  If postage isn't too much of a hassle, i'll totes buy them. They look awesome and would suit the blackness of my car.
                  Is there something wrong with your trims?
                  $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                  $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Well...

The other's not too bad, just grimy, but i'd obviously want a matching pair of trims.
                    Originally posted by ADowbs
                    He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                    sigpic
                    My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• So i'll take that as a yes..

EDIT: Hmmm.. One of the Raleigh guys is selling his 180 (same guy selling the 350z that's been on NS for ages). Would definitely consider buying the shell if the motor/box sold and he dropped the price a bit..
                      Rosey
                      ain't no frangipani
                      Last edited by Rosey; 17-11-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Is that the 350Z with bolt in cage and stuff?

Comment

• Sure is. Sold his S14, was putting the built SR into the 350, sold it and bought an LS to put in, sold it and bought the HiTec Oils R33, drove it once and sold the shell, bought a 180 from Driftmob and put the RB25 and dogbox in, and that brings us to today.

http://classifieds.nissansilvia.com/...93&view=advert

Comment

• $18,000 huh?
                            Considering how much a dogbox goes for, it may just be worth it.

What was that course you recently went to for a drift day, Rosey? I remember you did a couple of edits for it and all.

Comment

• The engine and box combo is nuts, i'm sure its worth every cent. Its from an ex-ADGP car after all.

That was Raleigh, up near Valla/Coffs Harbour. Driftmob came up for the matsuri and absolutely loved it, hopefully they'll be back for the competition next year. I can't wait for more south circuit drifting at SMP, should be pretty awesome.

Comment

• Raleigh looks like a pretty awesome course for drifting.
                                I think most Australian courses aren't tight or complex enough. If we do ever plan an interstate S-chassis (or Nissan-fan, whatever) meet, I reckon Raleigh may be a good place for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X