Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBenthusiast
    replied
    Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
    Sure does.
    it and the one next to it in the top pic with yellow rims both been on the S Chassis FB page couple times

Leave a comment:

• KillerBunnys122
    replied
    Originally posted by RBenthusiast View Post
    Yeah I know haha, still looks mad.
    Sure does.

Leave a comment:

• RBenthusiast
    replied
    One month transformation? What looks like all he did was put on a lip spoiler and tint the tail lights. Big whoop? haha
    Yeah I know haha, still looks mad.

Leave a comment:

• KillerBunnys122
    replied
    Originally posted by RBenthusiast View Post
    Thought you boys may like this
    Puke Rep yoza, Mate's cousins car, lucky mate got to drive it haha
    One month transformation? What looks like all he did was put on a lip spoiler and tint the tail lights. Big whoop? haha

Leave a comment:

• KillerBunnys122
    replied
    Originally posted by Kurtis View Post
    s13 racks can be headaches I been lucky iv never had to pull any down before, i been lucky with the ones iv owned.

Found out my 180 was written off couple of nights ago by the new owner, bit of a sad waste but oh well, driver was okay, cars just get rebuilt right =/
    going to keep my eyes on pickles auctions i believe its now property of just car so id be willing to bet it will end up there...
    Thats a damn shame. :/ Maybe you can tell Rosey when you find it and he'll be able to put all the bits in his shell.

Originally posted by villain View Post
    That's a damn shame dude.
    I got to the bottom of that leak too. My brother didn't tighten one of the feed lines enough -_-
    Hahahaha oh boy I love when it's something simply stupid.

Leave a comment:

• RBenthusiast
    replied
    Thought you boys may like this
    Puke Rep yoza, Mate's cousins car, lucky mate got to drive it haha

Leave a comment:

• villain
    replied
    Originally posted by Kurtis View Post
    s13 racks can be headaches I been lucky iv never had to pull any down before, i been lucky with the ones iv owned.

Found out my 180 was written off couple of nights ago by the new owner, bit of a sad waste but oh well, driver was okay, cars just get rebuilt right =/
    going to keep my eyes on pickles auctions i believe its now property of just car so id be willing to bet it will end up there...
    That's a damn shame dude.
    I got to the bottom of that leak too. My brother didn't tighten one of the feed lines enough -_-

Leave a comment:

• MrSheep
    replied
    Originally posted by StevenOnevia View Post
    going throu some of my youtube vids found a walk around i did of the onevia a few weeks ago

dont know how to post youtube clips on here, hope this works
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vQdg8pZcXIA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Have to use [video ][/video] tags man, without the space.

Leave a comment:

• StevenOnevia
    replied
    and this vid
    my mates 180 understeering...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8uHwu44ZPA

Leave a comment:

• StevenOnevia
    replied
    going throu some of my youtube vids found a walk around i did of the onevia a few weeks ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQdg8pZcXIA

dont know how to post youtube clips on here, hope this works
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vQdg8pZcXIA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• Kurtis
    replied

Leave a comment:

• villain
    replied

The leak is coming from between the 'spool valve' and 'pinion input shaft'.
    There are 3 bolts holding on a little housing and the leak is coming from that gap.

Leave a comment:

• BarinaBeast
    replied
    What are the part numbers on the AFM?
    i have no idea now.. and i just came back in from the shed.. ill check 2moro

Leave a comment:

• KillerBunnys122
    replied
    Originally posted by BarinaBeast View Post
    Damnit my Ca18det wont run now.. and i swapped over the AFM to one that isnt a z32 cause we thought thatd be why it wasnt running right.. and it just turns and turns.. getting plenty of fuel (enough to flood the damn thing) getting spark too.. starting to wonder if i got a dud afm :/..

when i first hooked it all up it ran.. turned it off so i could move shit so it could go in the shed and then it wouldnt start suddenly >.<
    What are the part numbers on the AFM?

Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
    Touge course is in Need For Speed: Shift. Not many games have it outside of that though. I've got Ebisu Touge, Minami, and West for rFactor, but am yet to find School course and stuff.
    But NFS Shit and rFactor aren't good games IMO :/

Leave a comment:

• BarinaBeast
    replied
    Damnit my Ca18det wont run now.. and i swapped over the AFM to one that isnt a z32 cause we thought thatd be why it wasnt running right.. and it just turns and turns.. getting plenty of fuel (enough to flood the damn thing) getting spark too.. starting to wonder if i got a dud afm :/..

when i first hooked it all up it ran.. turned it off so i could move shit so it could go in the shed and then it wouldnt start suddenly >.<

Leave a comment:

Working...
X