Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrSheep
    replied
    Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
    Mmmm Ebisu, When is that track going to be in a game? (A good one on PC that I can use my steering wheel with)
    Touge course is in Need For Speed: Shift. Not many games have it outside of that though. I've got Ebisu Touge, Minami, and West for rFactor, but am yet to find School course and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• RBenthusiast
    replied
    Not gonna lie KB, just watching that vid cause it's got a ceffy for thumbnail. Thanks

ooh Sr20det Cef
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used...-584204434.htm
    Last edited by RBenthusiast; 09-05-2013, 06:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KillerBunnys122
    replied
    Originally posted by villain View Post
    Finally found where the power steering leak is coming from, it's the from the doobey where the pinion's connected.

If i take it apart and chuck some gasket sealant crap on there, that should do the trick, shouldn't it?
    Got a pic? Not too sure what spot you're talking about.

EDIT: One day...

Mmmm Ebisu, When is that track going to be in a game? (A good one on PC that I can use my steering wheel with)
    Last edited by KillerBunnys122; 09-05-2013, 05:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• villain
    replied
    Finally found where the power steering leak is coming from, it's the from the doobey where the pinion's connected.

If i take it apart and chuck some gasket sealant crap on there, that should do the trick, shouldn't it?

Leave a comment:

• KillerBunnys122
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGZED View Post

Not sure what in the shit that would be called.... 180B-eighty?
    Hahaha thats sick!

Leave a comment:

• BIGZED
    replied

Not sure what in the shit that would be called.... 180B-eighty?

Leave a comment:

• KillerBunnys122
    replied
    When I removed my tail lights I removed that stupid sealant shit and put a foam strip (with sticky back) around the part of the tailight that seals. Works a treat

Leave a comment:

• ItsJohnnyBro
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomy255 View Post
    My S14 is leaking in the boot, from the tail lights and just under the rear windscreen, i really don't want more rust -.- . Anyone wanna help a brother out on what he could do haha
    Same thing was happening with my 180's taillights, the sealant was some kind of putty, i just removed all of it, cleaned it, rolled it and then reapplied it. It hasn't leaked since. Originally i was just going to use sikaflex or black silicone, but that would make future light removal extremely difficult. If the putty is in bad condition you could use something like 3M Strip-Calk its another non hardening rubber material.
    Last edited by ItsJohnnyBro; 08-05-2013, 09:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrSheep
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomy255 View Post
    My S14 is leaking in the boot, from the tail lights and just under the rear windscreen, i really don't want more rust -.- . Anyone wanna help a brother out on what he could do haha
    Replace the rubber seal.

Leave a comment:

• Tomy255
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RBenthusiast
    replied
    Thought this was mad and worth sharing

Leave a comment:

• MrSheep
    replied
    Originally posted by godjiro View Post
    The amount of S-chassis is TOO DAMN LOW.
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• KillerBunnys122
    replied
    Would anyone be able to snap me a pic of how their manual exhaust it mounted right after the extractors/dump but before the cat.

Theres a bracket there that used to be bolted to the auto to hold the exhaust with the engine/trans so it all swings better but there is no such mount of the manual box. I assume this may be part of my subaru sound and some vibration. (Probably wrong though)

Leave a comment:

• INVSBL
    replied
    never have to many S chassis

Leave a comment:

• godjiro
    replied

The amount of S-chassis is TOO DAMN HIGH.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X