Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah gonna keep the custom lights, makes the front bar look really aggressive. Not like i'll be using them much anyway. Gonna go buy some stuff for fibreglassing and bogging whenever I have time off work and see if I can fix up the skirts (since they're all I have at home currently). Yeah i'll keep it grey or just do a dodgy spray can job, no point spending big bucks on a drifter's paintjob *cough* Robbie Paulson *cough*

Comment

• Rattle-can camo paint it, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
        Strong this/wut.

Recently I've seen a CA18DE, manual, S13, advertised for....
        Well, just look and lol.

http://classifieds.nissansilvia.com/...vert&t=2133029
        Well atleast he has alot of goodies... You're just marking it down even further because it's CA

It's still alot more then anyone would want to pay for an S13 though yeah.
        $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
        $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Why rattle can when you can vinyl. Need to ask Tuohy about his S13.. Not sure if its painted of vinyl'd, but I know he did it himself and will again with the new LSX180.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosey View Post
            Why rattle can when you can vinyl.
            lol, rattle can jobs can be touched up easy, especially after giving a few good peal off's some love, imagine how your vinyl job will look after one track day, disaster this is the reason why satin black was so popular on skid cars for ages, touch up all your scratches with a $2 spray can and its like new again...
            sigpic

Comment

• Only problem with satin black is that your paint job will look like a $2 paint job.
              But then again, it's a drifter, who cares about how the paint looks.
              Originally posted by ADowbs
              He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
              sigpic
              My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• We already have a matte black 180 though. Might just keep it grey + bog, until I feel like a change.

Comment

• Can you please use rattle cans to paint your car a police car colour/theme?
                  Please do it.
                  Please.
                  Please.

Please.
                  He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                  sigpic
                  My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
                    Strong this/wut.

Recently I've seen a CA18DE, manual, S13, advertised for....
                    Well, just look and lol.

http://classifieds.nissansilvia.com/...vert&t=2133029
                    yeah we have alot of s13s in this type of condition but the price are not reasonable to buy a s13 for 6k-9k.

Comment

• I know the owner of that ca s13 it's in coffs it's not bad but think the asking price is a bit much when someone would need to spend another 3 dropping in another motor SR20det ect
                      WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Go green rose lol but I vote keep it grey or do what I would do and go white /grey with black roof and hatch and bonnet and text me ya basted so I can send you that pic
                        WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• I've been thinking about where to go with my car recently.
                          I want to discuss with others now.

So, most of you guys would probably know that it's been in a couple of fender benders during our ownership and before it.
                          There's a few issues with panel alignment here and there, like the bonnet rubs up on the guards, the guards don't sit flush with the doors, the headlights don't sit flush with the grille/indicator etc.
                          So what i was thinking was to scour gumtree/boostclassifields/wherever else for a straight shell S13 to reshell my car into.

Do you guys think that would be a waste of time & money?
                          sigpic

Comment

• S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Hey, I'm staying out of this Levan.
                            You know I'm an "enabler".

Comment

• I wonder how these would look on a 240z...

inb4 someone suggests overplayed wantanabe wheel
                              Originally posted by MOOG
                              Volvo is turbo and proper mad.
                              Originally posted by Jenga
                              You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

Comment

• S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

I think it would look good. 240Z's look good with Watanabe's, and they look like a blockier version of those wheels so, I approve.

Comment

Working...
                                X