Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah yeah, Thats interesting I just thought nobody would risk it.

I guess it's when you start trying/doing stupid shit that really causes problems.
    $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
    $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• What a waste of an RB25

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
        Ah yeah, Thats interesting I just thought nobody would risk it.

I guess it's when you start trying/doing stupid shit that really causes problems.
        not really though, id rather be trying that on a track with run offs and medics then some dark industrial area with gutters and trees, or a mountain road with cliffs and trees lol
        sigpic
        Build thread for below cars
        I drift a Nissan 180SX Type X and a Seafoam S13
        i am building an AE71 wagon aswell
        I daily a Mazda 3MPS
        woooo cars

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
          not really though, id rather be trying that on a track with run offs and medics then some dark industrial area with gutters and trees, or a mountain road with cliffs and trees lol
          Yeah I see your point.

Comment

• I think it has to do with how much effort you put into cleaning the car up when it's off the track.

The only difference between this...

and this....

Is that Nakamura fixes the dings in his S13 before the next event (usually).
            Drifting with a "clean" car is possible, although it'll never be 100% spotless like the hardparked cars we see.

Comment

• Fuark, it's your first/learning drift car?
              Gives me hope.

P.S Guys, the 180 drives!
              We need to bleed the clutch properly but the gears/clutch engage and the car moves.

Front pipe has been put on order so once that comes, we can fit the exhaust and then grab a drivers seat and test drive
              Originally posted by ADowbs
              He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
              sigpic
              My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Good stuff man. I love a good update.

Hey, buy me a sileighty. It's located in QLD, has Autech engine. Guy wants $9000 but I'm sure you wouldn't mind pitching in for me yeah?

Comment

• Oh yeah sweet. I'll offer him a commodore+cash my way.
                  Consider it yours.
                  Originally posted by ADowbs
                  He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                  sigpic
                  My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• the owner of that R32 doesnt give a shit bout how it looks, he built the car up purely for trying new things suspension wise

Originally posted by villain View Post
                    Fuark, it's your first/learning drift car?
                    Gives me hope.

lol i learnt to drive manual properly in this car, tbh i learnt how to do everything in this car.
                    sigpic
                    Build thread for below cars
                    I drift a Nissan 180SX Type X and a Seafoam S13
                    i am building an AE71 wagon aswell
                    I daily a Mazda 3MPS
                    woooo cars

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                      the owner of that R32 doesnt give a shit bout how it looks, he built the car up purely for trying new things suspension wise
                      Yeah, I think he's got plans for a tube-frame now at the rear.

Comment

• First place I started drifting was up in the hills at night with a few mates then went to skid pan then to Wakefield

The s13 I loved but at the same time had no issue clutch kicking in places you would think wait that's not a good idea lol I drifted the old supra a couple of times messing about but never got back to Wakefield which will be resolved with the new one. If only I could buy a clean s13 with SR for cheap
                        WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Needs more Touge.

Comment

• No 180 this weekend. Its being used as a template. The mate storing it for me is measuring up my tubs and shit to copy it in his 180, so i'm stuck with only side skirts to play with this weekend. Might give it a miss because of the heat, get it all done in one weekend when its all home.

Comment

• Not sure if my eyes are deceiving me, but...

Looks like 6 characters right?

Same car, advertised with 68,000km's.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1999-Niss...#ht_2015wt_882

Comment

• That's importers for you. Looks like 120 or 170k? Seems more likely than 68. Oh Edward Lee's, this is why we don't trust you.

Comment

Working...
                                X