Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

    Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
    Not sure if my eyes are deceiving me, but...



    Looks like 6 characters right?

    Same car, advertised with 68,000km's.

    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1999-Niss...#ht_2015wt_882
    Bloody hard to see, but it only looks like 5 to me.
    Originally posted by ThePossum
    Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
    Originally posted by blitz
    make it low with some stance
    Originally posted by Cal
    I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
    Moist.

    Comment


    • I thought it said 120,XXX too.
      Only real importer I trust are IronChefImports. They're great, and will actually show you the auction report.

      Comment




      • It's home and all cleaned up! I also got an engine stand so I'll chuck it on that tomorrow and start ripping it apart. I also found out the sump is still full of oil (Obviously the previous owner didn't drain it)

        I'm thinking about making a thread for the tare down/build up of the SR and then hopefully have it going into a Gazelle or something by the end of it. It'll be like a "The Adventures of Red Top. The SR20DET" haha
        $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
        $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

        Comment


        • I'm all for that idea, would be interesting to see for sure. I want to do the same in future, possibly with an RB though.

          Comment


          • Might wanna chuck a cover over the turbo piping.

            Comment


            • That 120,511 doesn't make a very convincing 68,000.
              And f*ck ye KB. Redtop tiem.
              Originally posted by ADowbs
              He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
              sigpic
              My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

              Comment


              • >market as 68k
                >actually post a pic of 120k

                What is this i don't even.

                Comment


                • *click*
                  *click*
                  *click*

                  Enhance...
                  *click*
                  *click*
                  *click*



                  definitely not 68k
                  Originally posted by MOOG
                  Volvo is turbo and proper mad.
                  Originally posted by Jenga
                  You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FortKid View Post
                    *click*
                    *click*
                    *click*

                    Enhance...
                    *click*
                    *click*
                    *click*



                    definitely not 68k

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
                      Might wanna chuck a cover over the turbo piping.
                      Haha yeah the turbo makes for a pretty good water catchment.
                      $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                      $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post


                        It's home and all cleaned up! I also got an engine stand so I'll chuck it on that tomorrow and start ripping it apart. I also found out the sump is still full of oil (Obviously the previous owner didn't drain it)

                        I'm thinking about making a thread for the tare down/build up of the SR and then hopefully have it going into a Gazelle or something by the end of it. It'll be like a "The Adventures of Red Top. The SR20DET" haha
                        New engine days are great days. Can't wait for the thread man, anything planned beyond a basic rebuild?
                        1990 240SX HB SR20DET - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-240SX-SR20det - SOLD
                        1995 Subaru WRX - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...995-Subaru-WRX
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • 180SX.
                          114,000 km's.
                          RWC, Rego until sometimes next year.
                          New tyres all around.
                          AUTOMATIC!
                          SR20DE
                          17" rims (look like poop though)
                          Shmurple in colour.


                          What would you guys pay?
                          I've got $6,000 to muck about with, but $6,000 for an automatic 180SX seems a bit high.
                          He's currently wanting $6,500.

                          Comment


                          • S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

                            Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
                            180SX.
                            114,000 km's.
                            RWC, Rego until sometimes next year.
                            New tyres all around.
                            AUTOMATIC!
                            SR20DE
                            17" rims (look like poop though)
                            Shmurple in colour.


                            What would you guys pay?
                            I've got $6,000 to muck about with, but $6,000 for an automatic 180SX seems a bit high.
                            He's currently wanting $6,500.
                            Offer him 5.
                            Originally posted by ThePossum
                            Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
                            Originally posted by blitz
                            make it low with some stance
                            Originally posted by Cal
                            I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
                            Moist.

                            Comment


                            • I'd imagine it'd be in decent condition for it to come with a RWC so i'd offer him about 5 grand.. Spend the other grand on manual.
                              Originally posted by ADowbs
                              He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                              sigpic
                              My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

                              Comment


                              • I would also say 5. 5.5 maximum. I have interior parts if you need 'em too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X