Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by evil80e View Post
    if i had to choose between the two id go the daytona blue because it will be alot more easy to keep clean then the blue pearl, all you will need after that is some gloss black or fluro yellow wheels to set it off
    yea i quite like the Daytona blue, and i brought a set of these the other day

except in gloss black... so it looks like it was meant to be
    Originally posted by villain
    That's because your engine is all like "Dafuq brah? I'm sick of going straight. Lets go sideways" and then your diff's all like "Yeah brah, lets do it lol".

Comment

• correction just put them up for sale they dont fit D:

still looking for rims again
      Originally posted by villain
      That's because your engine is all like "Dafuq brah? I'm sick of going straight. Lets go sideways" and then your diff's all like "Yeah brah, lets do it lol".

Comment

• I would say Daytona blue, but a bit darker and with a bit more... pop, so to speak.
        Similar to this.

/opinion

Comment

• I like em! But what are they?
          "Speed never killed anyone. It's the sudden stop, that's what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

• I BRING VINTAGE GIFTS. I rarely post these days. Smacked my car up and lost all motivation...then I got a respray. Wheew.

I don't know if you guys even care for these, but I use to collect vintage silvia photos hahahaha. I lost the brochure scans :'(
            Last edited by Meticulous; 07-12-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• ^ Love them! Interesting to think of what it was like back when the S13 was a brand new car.

The past just seemed so much simpler yanno?

Also Meticulous what have you got so far for your manual conversion? I'm picking up a flywheel and starter tomorrow then all I'll need is a gearbox, clutch and spigot bearing.
              $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
              $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Because I occasionally enjoy long drives on the beach in my S13 Silvia...

Comment

• I love them, especially because my s13 still looks EXACTLY like the the green/brown 2 tone...... Minus the bricks unfortunately

Those old brochures almost make me want to not modify at all..... almost
                  "Speed never killed anyone. It's the sudden stop, that's what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
                    ^ Love them! Interesting to think of what it was like back when the S13 was a brand new car.

The past just seemed so much simpler yanno?

Also Meticulous what have you got so far for your manual conversion? I'm picking up a flywheel and starter tomorrow then all I'll need is a gearbox, clutch and spigot bearing.
                    I could've converted it a few weeks ago but I got lazy and then I smacked my car into a curb and I got really annoyed with it so I took it for a respray. Just got it back and it looks out of this world, looks like it just came out the factory. I'm tempted to put stockies on it, it looks so stock and clean right now.

I've got all the parts except for a new clutch, machined flywheel and a new oem master cylinder, I didn't want to use anything second hand if I didn't have to.

How about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Meticulous View Post
                      I could've converted it a few weeks ago but I got lazy and then I smacked my car into a curb and I got really annoyed with it so I took it for a respray. Just got it back and it looks out of this world, looks like it just came out the factory. I'm tempted to put stockies on it, it looks so stock and clean right now.

I've got all the parts except for a new clutch, machined flywheel and a new oem master cylinder, I didn't want to use anything second hand if I didn't have to.

How about you?
                      How much was the respray? I've got everything but a gearbox... Well I'm gonna pickup and get my flywheel machined on Monday.

A new gearbox mount is on it's way since the 2nd hand one I got was split and the boot on the shifter is split so I might get another one of them. I'm just going to use the 2nd hand master and slave for the time being and get new ones later on.

Oh and I also gotta replace the U joints in the drive shaft since they're a bit knackered.

Comment

• Just get a gtr rear end
                        WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Well, the drifter is finally home. Waiting for it to cool down a bit outside then everything is getting ripped out.

Last edited by Rosey; 09-12-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• ^ Mad!

I've got some pictures to show and update my other thread with too.

Comment

• Jealous of your engine Although I have one too, just no SR crossmember and no plans to use one

Comment

• Possible track car until I'm off my P's?
                                I think so.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/nissan-si...#ht_854wt_1397

Comment

Working...
                                X