Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
    Possible track car until I'm off my P's?
    I think so.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/nissan-si...#ht_854wt_1397
    Defects ahoy!

Also, anyone need random 180 interior bits before I break/throw them out? Took heaps out of the drifter today, rear seats are dirty and shit, door cards are alright, dash is rooted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosey View Post
      Defects ahoy!

Also, anyone need random 180 interior bits before I break/throw them out? Took heaps out of the drifter today, rear seats are dirty and shit, door cards are alright, dash is rooted.
      How 'alright' are the door cards?
      I need some door cards and i can't find any apart from really expensive single ones on ebay.

Edit: Also found an answer to my spray booth dilemmas. For any future paint jobs, i should just buy this bad boy: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4-x-8M-Pa...ccb62d2&_uhb=1
      Originally posted by ADowbs
      He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
      sigpic
      My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• No rips or cracks (haven't looked super close), but i'm not a fan of the fabric insert shit they have. I dunno if its CA spec or what, it just looks ugly. If you can't find anything closer and you need them, let me know and they're yours. I'll leave them on right now though, just to keep the handles and window switches in place until I get everything wired up to a switch panel in the dash.

Comment

• This would get my SR running and better then ever!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Brian-Cro...#ht_500wt_1156

LOL OK SOMEBODY GIVE ME 3 GRAND KTHXBAI
          $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
          $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Originally posted by villain View Post
            Edit: Also found an answer to my spray booth dilemmas. For any future paint jobs, i should just buy this bad boy: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4-x-8M-Pa...ccb62d2&_uhb=1
            Good stuff.
            Found a place in Melbourne that quotes $600 for full resprays. Not sure is srs, but do want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosey View Post
              No rips or cracks (haven't looked super close), but i'm not a fan of the fabric insert shit they have. I dunno if its CA spec or what, it just looks ugly. If you can't find anything closer and you need them, let me know and they're yours. I'll leave them on right now though, just to keep the handles and window switches in place until I get everything wired up to a switch panel in the dash.
              Yeah man, had a quick squizz on the forums/gumtree/ebay and nothing so if you don't mind posting, just name your price and when you want them gone.

Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
              Good stuff.
              Found a place in Melbourne that quotes $600 for full resprays. Not sure is srs, but do want.
              lolwut. Also unsure if srs..
              Maybe that's why everyone gets resprays. Shit's expensive in QLD..
              Originally posted by ADowbs
              He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
              sigpic
              My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
                Good stuff.
                It's probably closed door and they don't strip anything and just roughly mask it and go nuts with the sand paper and spray paint. Sorta like the paint job on mine some previous owner got done... -.-
                $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• http://www.europaintaustralia.com.au/

Info is there.
                  Make that $699. and yeah, god knows what makes it cheap.

Comment

• Cost that for decent paint so not alot of money made
                    WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Z burnout?

Z burnout.
                      Originally posted by MOOG
                      Volvo is turbo and proper mad.
                      Originally posted by Jenga
                      You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I'm sorry, but is that a burnout or a massive cloud of steam?

Comment

• Burnout. Can see the smoke billowing from behind the tyre.

Comment

• Are you sure? because it looks like quite a lot of it is in front of the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X