Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSS are always a bit more steeper then everyone else around but i can tell you first hand they wont let you down as far as quality iv bought and picked up 10+ motors / front cuts of them now over the years whenever i could not get what i needed of another place i got loads of motors from in Greenacre, but $1500 sounds about right for a long motor, box, harness and computer if your not sure or have your doubts dont do it yea, im pretty sure ben will hook you up good if you give him half a chance so id at least give him a buz and see what he thinks ye, i been looking at some 25s as well but usdm stock, zerolift etc around the same price really, if you want i can ask the boys at autobase but im pretty sure they dont have any 25s atm...
    sigpic

Comment

• Cheers man, i'll probably keep saving for now just to buy the majority of what I need at once. I've heard SSS are very good, but yeah pricing is a bit steep. $1500 was without the box too, as is the $2200 quoted from SSS.

Comment

• Saw this, looked fresh as! Makes me regret not getting the aero kit when I had a chance. A part of me just wants to buy that K-MAK fibreglass replica but the snob part of me tells me to buy oem plastic aka overpriced and cracked..

Does anyone else have coilovers in their s13 here? Do you guys find it noisey as hell? Its not a knock or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosey View Post
          Cheers man, i'll probably keep saving for now just to buy the majority of what I need at once. I've heard SSS are very good, but yeah pricing is a bit steep. $1500 was without the box too, as is the $2200 quoted from SSS.
          ya cos the box alone can be $1500 lol...

Originally posted by Meticulous View Post
          does anyone else have coilovers in their s13 here? Do you guys find it noisey as hell? Its not a knock or anything.
          shouldn't be noisey are they new, 2nd hand what make are they and who installed them?
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Meticulous View Post
            Does anyone else have coilovers in their s13 here? Do you guys find it noisey as hell? Its not a knock or anything.
            ive got coilovers as well and no strange noises
            Originally posted by villain
            That's because your engine is all like "Dafuq brah? I'm sick of going straight. Lets go sideways" and then your diff's all like "Yeah brah, lets do it lol".

Comment

• このような素敵な美しいツートンカラーのシルビア。渡辺さんは常に90の+車に良い見ていないが、私はその ような美しさに感銘を受けた。(●^o^●)

Comment

• What tops are your coilovers rubber or solid both common but oviously if it's solid it's louder with less play
                WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• They're Tein HA streets. It's not really noisey, it's more just the car is so stiff now that when I roll over speed bumps its annoying. Kind of regret it.

I really want to go to DECA and drift there with the cones etc.

Comment

• S13s are Ment to be stupid stiff
                    WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Originally posted by FST.02J View Post
                      S13s are Ment to be stupid stiff
                      This.

Also what colour is your sr rocker cover??

What colour should the s14a sr20's be??
                      Originally posted by villain
                      That's because your engine is all like "Dafuq brah? I'm sick of going straight. Lets go sideways" and then your diff's all like "Yeah brah, lets do it lol".

Comment

• Originally posted by SpaceCowBoy View Post
                        This.

Also what colour is your sr rocker cover??

What colour should the s14a sr20's be??
                        Black.

Pretty sure the N/A SR20DE's from the S14's - S15's are just a bare material though.

Comment

• As long as its a 14/15 motor, you're good.

Also, it seems I have an old Nardi in the 180.. Probably going to have to throw it and get a quick release wheel, depends if I weld my seat rails I guess.

Comment

• S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                            As long as its a 14/15 motor, you're good.

Also, it seems I have an old Nardi in the 180.. Probably going to have to throw it and get a quick release wheel, depends if I weld my seat rails I guess.
                            I want a Nardi so badly.
                            Originally posted by ThePossum
                            Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
                            Originally posted by blitz
                            make it low with some stance
                            Originally posted by Cal
                            I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
                            Moist.

Comment

• won't the nardi bolt to a quick release kit? Seems a waste to just toss it.

Comment

• Aren't the quick release kits just a boss kit with a detachable part?
                                I'm sure the Nardi would bolt on fine.
                                Originally posted by ADowbs
                                He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                                sigpic
                                My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

Working...
                                X