Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah all the quick release kits just use the standard 6 bolt pattern.

Comment

• Its quite possible. The wheel is VERY worn though, so I dunno. Someone can have it for free if I upgrade, or downgrade as it may be.

Comment

• S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Originally posted by Rosey View Post
        Its quite possible. The wheel is VERY worn though, so I dunno. Someone can have it for free if I upgrade, or downgrade as it may be.
        May I call shotgun if this is the case?
        Originally posted by ThePossum
        Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
        Originally posted by blitz
        make it low with some stance
        Originally posted by Cal
        I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
        Moist.

Comment

• Yeah, the Nardi wheel that came with the front cut is pretty worn but i was thinking about asking some reupholster-ers if they could do it for a decent price. Genuine nardi's ain't exactly cheap.
          Originally posted by ADowbs
          He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
          sigpic
          My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Originally posted by Squirt View Post
            May I call shotgun if this is the case?

Originally posted by villain View Post
            Yeah, the Nardi wheel that came with the front cut is pretty worn but i was thinking about asking some reupholster-ers if they could do it for a decent price. Genuine nardi's ain't exactly cheap.
            Get me a price too if you go down that path. Will take a pic of it tomorrow if I get time, probably go shopping or some bullshit with the ex, then looking at Christmas lights again...

Comment

• S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Originally posted by Rosey View Post

Get me a price too if you go down that path. Will take a pic of it tomorrow if I get time, probably go shopping or some bullshit with the ex, then looking at Christmas lights again...
              Hahah, just sayin'.
              Originally posted by ThePossum
              Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
              Originally posted by blitz
              make it low with some stance
              Originally posted by Cal
              I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
              Moist.

Comment

• Rose I still have my deep dish steering wheel and boss kit to suit a s13 here 100 and it's yours (you know how much I used it lol) looks like mArks

To answer the quick release question yes they are just a universal fitting but I don't like them as I've heard horror storries unless you spend big bucks I'd steer clear
                WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Originally posted by Squirt View Post
                  Hahah, just sayin'.
                  We'll see.

Also, Ryan Tuerck is a mad man.

Comment

• Went and had a look at a 180SX.

Few things to note.
                    Car's not super clean. Could do with a respray. Would need the mounting posts for the headlights.
                    On top of that, there's a few things I noticed...

1) Water in the spare-tyre well.

2) A chunk missing from the front wheel arch.

Not sure what the go is with the chunk missing from the front wheel arch.
                    Do you guys think it could cause some major RWC issues?

Comment

• minor problems, buy it.

Comment

• Interior looks clean but that engine work looks el dodgy and the cut out for the intercooler is gay must have had a cheap cooler kit that didn't go through the stock hole

It's also a ca.......::.:..... Lol
                        WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• CA's being ripped out ASAP if I get it.

Comment

• That's an interesting...uh... intake?
                            It's awesome and at the sometime iffy. I'd give it a big thorough look and decide whether it'd be worth it. For the price it's going though, shit's cheap.

Also if that intercooler whole has been cut, it could be a problem in getting a RWC.
                            He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                            sigpic
                            My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• That intercooler hole is standard, I'm pretty sure.
                              Didn't realise until after I took the picture.

Comment

• Ah yeah, if it's the standard one, you'll be sweet. As long as there's no dodgy battery tray cut-outs like my broskis car.
                                Speaking of which, anyone know how to test if an ECU is blown, lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X