Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they're 370.. Probably cheapish too being OEM, but shit width/offset (18's too I believe)

EDIT: Hmmm or a certain spec 350 wheel.

Comment

• there 05-08 18x8.5 350z wheels i think ill use Z wheels as the drift spares on the next car when i move to the states cos i can pick these up pretty cheap and 18" 2nd hand tires are bullshit cheap where ill be moving to...
      sigpic

Comment

• Kurtis always has the answers! Cheers boss. Also, share the cheap tyres?

Comment

• anyone who can rock out on genuine Nissan wheels are boss, i think stocker Nissan rims need a bit more cred, dude on the street over from me had a spec R s15 on coils in white with gloss black r32 gtr wheels looked so tough, also the quality of wheel you get against the china garbage eh why wouldn't you right?

still think fake TE37s look ballin but ye haha, varrstoien 2.2.0s come at me!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Will definitely pick some up if I can find them. Might need some spacers to fill the overfenders a bit better though..

Comment

• Yeah the 350 wheel don't cost much but 370 wheels cost a heap (like 34gtr wheels)

rose you'll have to double check the offset of said Wheels while running overfenders (I spose nothing a spacer won't fix)
              WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Not sure to do on this 180SX.
                I don't want to come across as an ass to the owner of it, but there's currently a couple of cleaner examples for sale that I could chase.

On top of that, still concerned about the intercooler hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
                  Not sure to do on this 180SX.
                  I don't want to come across as an ass to the owner of it, but there's currently a couple of cleaner examples for sale that I could chase.

On top of that, still concerned about the intercooler hole.
                  Offer him a lower price, express your concern.

If he won't budge, walk away and keep looking. There'll be plenty more cars.
                  Originally posted by ThePossum
                  Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
                  Originally posted by blitz
                  make it low with some stance
                  Originally posted by Cal
                  I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
                  Moist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squirt View Post
                    Offer him a lower price, express your concern.

If he won't budge, walk away and keep looking. There'll be plenty more cars.
                    what intercooler hole are you talking about exactly? and even if you can find an s13 that looks even half clean your out in front clean stokers are far and wide and they all need work, like iv said before if you don't want to own a car that will require lots of time and money an s13 might not be a great choice =x
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by evil80e View Post
                      what intercooler hole are you talking about exactly? and even if you can find an s13 that looks even half clean your out in front clean stokers are far and wide and they all need work, like iv said before if you don't want to own a car that will require lots of time and money an s13 might not be a great choice =x
                      This one required a lot of work, compared to a lot of others though.
                      Needed an entire new front end, lights, bonnet, guards, engine, etc

I have no fuss putting effort into a car, but if it's going to cost me just as much to buy a pre-converted car, then why bother?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
                        This one required a lot of work, compared to a lot of others though.
                        Needed an entire new front end, lights, bonnet, guards, engine, etc

I have no fuss putting effort into a car, but if it's going to cost me just as much to buy a pre-converted car, then why bother?
                        Because you'd know it had all been recently done with fresh bits!

Also prettymuch ready for the conversion! http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...l=1#post320994
                        $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                        $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• **** ye, picked up my seats

Also, anyone wanna have a go and spotting a burnt resistor?

Can't find shit.
                          Originally posted by ADowbs
                          He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                          sigpic
                          My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Hell if I lived in newi I would have bought a sil80 a couple of days ago for 4500 (SR manual of cause)
                            WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Oh cool. What are they like villain?
                              $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                              $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• They're comfy as all hell and they're so neeeeww.
                                It's a real shame i wont be putting them in for a while.
                                Originally posted by ADowbs
                                He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                                sigpic
                                My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

Working...
                                X