Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not that I'm limited to 95, it's just a bit of effort to find anything higher.
    I've been researching E85 too. What's the max. compression for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
      It's not that I'm limited to 95, it's just a bit of effort to find anything higher.
      I've been researching E85 too. What's the max. compression for that?
      If you use E85 you will need to tune it to run ONLY E85.
      Originally posted by MOOG
      Volvo is turbo and proper mad.
      Originally posted by Jenga
      You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

Comment

• Already aware of that, bro.

Comment

• Uh, why is our maximum octane that's been mentioned only 95/96? We can get 98.
          Originally posted by ThePossum
          Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
          Originally posted by blitz
          make it low with some stance
          Originally posted by Cal
          I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
          Moist.

Comment

Already aware of that, bro.
            Jump on skype so we can unclutter this fine Nissan thread with our shenanigans.
            You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Squirt View Post
              Uh, why is our maximum octane that's been mentioned only 95/96? We can get 98.
              It's the maximum in MY local area. Not the maximum I can find around.
              Just that it'd take more effort to find it.

Also, Fort, I don't use Skype any more. It doesn't like my computer.

Comment

It's the maximum in MY local area. Not the maximum I can find around.
                Just that it'd take more effort to find it.

Also, Fort, I don't use Skype any more. It doesn't like my computer.
                JDM S2000's were 11.7:1 and made 247hp from 2L.
                12:1 should be more than enough for you. To be honest 11:1 seems like a more reasonable number for pump gas.

Comment

• If I could hit 210 - 220hp with the 2L SR20, I'd be pretty happy.
                  Maybe 11:1 could achieve that with some work to the head, and a higher rev limit.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

If I could hit 210 - 220hp with the 2L SR20, I'd be pretty happy.
                    Maybe 11:1 could achieve that with some work to the head, and a higher rev limit.

Thanks for the info.
                    Is there a reason you're remaining naturally aspirated that I've missed in this conversation?
                    1990 240SX HB SR20DET - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-240SX-SR20det - SOLD
                    1995 Subaru WRX - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...995-Subaru-WRX
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ZenkiSR View Post
                      Is there a reason you're remaining naturally aspirated that I've missed in this conversation?
                      P plate restricions.
                      Originally posted by ThePossum
                      Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
                      Originally posted by blitz
                      make it low with some stance
                      Originally posted by Cal
                      I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
                      Moist.

Comment

P plate restricions.
                        This post I'm making is entirely unnecessary.

Comment

P plate restricions.
                          His location says Japan :S

Also, why not just build a SR20DET and install it into your S13 when the restriction comes off? NA for 210whp just seems redic when you think in terms of money spent for so little power.

Not trying to hate, just trying to understand the logic.
                          1990 240SX HB SR20DET - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-240SX-SR20det - SOLD
                          1995 Subaru WRX - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...995-Subaru-WRX
                          sigpic

Comment

• the only silvia I could ever own:

My problem with silvias has always been that they all have this awful BOY RACER SO COOOOL vibe to them. This is the only one that doesn't

They're like women, they're all disgusting whores that probably have stds but you still have sex with them

The zenki s14 you could take home to meet your folks. It's understated and nice.

Comment

• I haven't decided if the foggy headlights add or detract from the look yet.

Originally posted by ZenkiSR View Post
                              His location says Japan :S
                              That's where his spirit resides, unfortunately his body is trapped in Melbourne atm.

Comment

• A built NA is still not P plate legal. I'm fairly sure the officer will notice the lumpy idle. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X