Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about an S15.4?

Rosey
    ain't no frangipani
    Last edited by Rosey; 20-12-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Not even once. :c
      I don't mind S13 swaps, and sometimes even S15 fronts on S13's, but S14 fronts on 180SX's/S15's, vice versa... blergh.

Comment

• I like it. Didn't even notice Sebastian took the photo.. Time to facebook stalk for more!

Comment

• I don't mind it but I like the s15 front more as for s15 fronted s13s I find them crap they don't suit the shape and yes with a shot tonne of body work it can work but you may have well started the s15 to start with
          WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• Originally posted by mutton_wizard View Post
            I like them in pictures but in person they look bloated and fatter than gabe newell.
            Fatter the ass the better (when it comes to cars)
            But all s chassis can be made to look dope like s1 s14 with kit I like more hen any kit on a s2 s13 and 15 keen them looking like they should and dot buy cheapo tempi wheels
            WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

Comment

• Sorry if this subject has allready been beaten to the ground but did anyone elce notice that marty said in the december update that a certain nissan is going to be properly modded and sideways in season five????!!!!
              we all know this forum is about koalas, kangaroos and eucalyptus leaves, not cars.

Comment

• Last edited by Chadeux; 21-12-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenx View Post
                  Sorry if this subject has allready been beaten to the ground but did anyone elce notice that marty said in the december update that a certain nissan is going to be properly modded and sideways in season five????!!!!
                  If you watch the MotiveDVD YouTube channel, Andrew also confirmed a little about the 180.

Comment

• I finally got my hands on the wtac DVD wasn't as good of footage as I thought but good sil coverage
                    WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

Comment

• Was that from the Motive guys?

Do you guys know how ridiculous it is to have $6,000 sitting in the bank account, and no nice cars to buy with it? It's all "oh buy this car with numerous problems which is overpriced!" this and "yeah I'll willing to negotiate... $50 less" that.

I just want my project 180/S14.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
                        Was that from the Motive guys?

Do you guys know how ridiculous it is to have $6,000 sitting in the bank account, and no nice cars to buy with it? It's all "oh buy this car with numerous problems which is overpriced!" this and "yeah I'll willing to negotiate... $50 less" that.
                        you wont buy much of an s13/14 with 6 grand just saying all the good ones start at like $7500
                        sigpic

Comment

• Planning on getting a register-able shell, and putting a 20DE into that.
                          It's ridiculous though. 20 year old car, non-turbo, oh yeah let's ask for $6,000+. I've seen decent S13's go for less, but with NS.com's classifieds being all iffy it's hard to know where the deals are these days.

Comment

• I can buy S1 s14s for 6k come on now if your paying more then 5k for a s13 it's either got to be clean as or got lots of extras (coils arms seats diff) hell if people are asking that much buy a turbo for less and swap the motors over and keep the det for on your fulls
                            WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

Comment

• Originally posted by FST.02J View Post
                              I can buy S1 s14s for 6k come on now if your paying more then 5k for a s13 it's either got to be clean as or got lots of extras (coils arms seats diff) hell if people are asking that much buy a turbo for less and swap the motors over and keep the det for on your fulls
                              This is exactly what I was thinking.
                              I've never thought of $6,000 being too little for an N/A.

Comment

• I know the p plater laws has brought the money up on na's but paying 8k for a s13 when the 14 and 15 have better rear suspension for very close money sounds silly and opens the door for skylines and supras which are quicker then a na sil (supra is faster with 125-135rwkw but at 1.5 T it's no light weight not a fan of the skyline na but hell if it's cheap

But As this is the sil thread I'd seriously be buying a turbo and swapping over the motor specially when you can buy a s13 turbo for 5 and s14 for 6 s15s are still about 12 > so out of budget for most p platers
                                WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

Comment

Working...
                                X