Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S-Chassis (And other Nissans...sort of) Discussion Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sooo... I could get a sr20de manual s15 ecu? or do they have coilpacks?
    "Speed never killed anyone. It's the sudden stop, that's what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

• I'd think it would matter being that the 14 and 15 vary from the 13 (I have no idea though), you could always just go aftermarket and get more power while you're at it.

Comment

• I would love to go aftermarket, but im a poor school student and its only a sr20de so theres not much point.

Does anybody what the codes are to look for? I've googled it but havent come up with any results
        "Speed never killed anyone. It's the sudden stop, that's what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

• Have you considered looking at Yahoo Japan? I've seen some aftermarket ECU's sell for VERY cheap, including a Mines SR20DE ECU to suit an S13.

Comment

• ugh, I'd rather just buy a stock ecu locally for cheap, I just want the car to run properly so it will idle properly when cold and so i can save a bit more gas haha

Comment

• grrrrr its driving me nuts, all the searches for the ecu codes keep drawing up blanks

Comment

• All you'll need is an S13 manual SR20DE ECU.
                Originally posted by ADowbs
                He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                sigpic
                My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• mmmm I know, but the ecu's are only adveritised by their codes generally not by the car the came out of. Would also be good to know if there are any other ecu's that might actually work a bit better

Comment

• Ohhh, i see your dilemma now.
                    After some rummaging on google, I came across the code 23710-52F00 for S13 SR20DE Manuals.
                    Originally posted by ADowbs
                    He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                    sigpic
                    My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Anyone not seen this and wants it?

I've watched it enough times

PM me and I'll give you my email send me $10 for postage and its yours

Comment

• haha old school ive got it among the other 30 something editions lol

Rose just buy a dead motored r32 and then you have free rain of what motor choice (1/2jz rb30-25det and harley only runs 205 to 215 on the rear of a lighter s13 with that 20) ever see anything with a 2jz rocking those sizes? nope cause they spin even when they are 2 inch wider lol

also con mark into getting the (in your words ugly) r33 out of the shed and taking it for a drive
                        WIDE LOW FAST AND LOUD

96 Toyota Supra T78 track build/ daily (see members rides)

Comment

• I'm awaiting delivery of the rotary edition

Comment

• Mark's is actually halfway decent because its kitted and low as ****. He takes it for a drive like once a month, was too much of a girl to bring it down to the dyno day though unfortunately.

I'll buy whatever pops up I guess, motor doesn't matter too much, but I'd like to have some fun and kill it myself. And no, no Toyota motors!

Also for those wondering about said R33:

(had to add some S Chassis love in there too )

Comment

• my sr20det

thinking about tomei 2.2 stroker, worked vet head if im lucky enough to find one at the right price. and then choosing what car to put it in, so much fun to be had.

i also need to get my r32 registered and then i can start working it how i want it to be and not how the pitboss wants it.
                              \__________________/
                              (O[]O)\_______/(O[]O)

aaaaaaaaa S K Y L I N E

Comment

• SR22VET

deep pockets you must have

got an application for a motor like that?

or building just cause you can?
                                sigpic
                                Build thread for below cars
                                I drift a Nissan 180SX Type X and a Seafoam S13
                                i am building an AE71 wagon aswell
                                I daily a Mazda 3MPS
                                woooo cars

Comment

Working...
                                X