Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM Frequently Asked Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a tree falls in the forest, but no1 is around to hear it, would it make a sound?
    Originally posted by deadcell96
    It's like Underground 2 all over again.
    Originally posted by jmacman12
    ...but, but he's got such a good star rating!!

Disclaimer: Under NO circumstance should anybody replicate any actions I did. Seriously. Don't.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingdutchy View Post
      If a tree falls in the forest, but no1 is around to hear it, would it make a sound?
      No it doesn't. I've had this conversation many times before. Make a thread about if you want and I'll answer you there.
      MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by MrCelica View Post
        What snacks do you guys usually have while on set?
        Ginger Beer is the only mandatory. We also ending up eating apples at some stage and ordering pizza if we are too busy modding to get lunch.

Comment

i think the better question is.... If a Turbo spools in a forester, but Marty isn't round hear it.... Does it make a STU STU STU??

yes i know its stupid... and yes i am bored LOL

Comment

Will there be a MCM Huffy Sliders Annual Driftcup? Can foreign people enter this competition, and will you be allowed to cheat?
            Originally posted by deadcell96
            It's like Underground 2 all over again.
            Originally posted by jmacman12
            ...but, but he's got such a good star rating!!

Disclaimer: Under NO circumstance should anybody replicate any actions I did. Seriously. Don't.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingdutchy View Post
              Will there be a MCM Huffy Sliders Annual Driftcup? Can foreign people enter this competition, and will you be allowed to cheat?
              Yes, Yes, No

Comment

well who had a good Easter?

Comment

Just a question i do not if it possible to buy moog's albulm not through itunes but through something less becuase itunes doesn't allow me change stores to buy the songs
                  Your car is an expression of your personality.
                  Handling > Power

Comment

Originally posted by M-athis View Post
                    Just a question i do not if it possible to buy moog's albulm not through itunes but through something less becuase itunes doesn't allow me change stores to buy the songs
                    We are going to do a short run of physical CD's to send out in the mail. Keep your eye on Facebook!

Comment

What lighting equipment do you guys use when you are filming these videos? I saw a glimpse of some of it in the latest spring lowering video, Thanks
                      Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by DEETS View Post
                        What lighting equipment do you guys use when you are filming these videos? I saw a glimpse of some of it in the latest spring lowering video, Thanks
                        Daniel
                        We just use ambient lighting most of the time. We do have a couple of lights which we use when its raining or overcast. It was raining when we began to shoot the springs video and were going to move into the garage hence the lighting.

Comment

im sure uve akready heard this guys but ever thought of selling youe dvds through autobarn/repco etc? id sure pick one up if i spotted one on the counter when i was getting a oil filter etc...
                          Current na-t supra making 350 ish, 8.7 second 1/8th mile
                          500hp na-t build in the works

TURBO HIPSTER- was turbocharging N/A cars before it was cool

Comment

They will be on sale at Autobarn if im not wrong. Shortly.

Comment

sweet, great minds think alike!
                              Current na-t supra making 350 ish, 8.7 second 1/8th mile
                              500hp na-t build in the works

TURBO HIPSTER- was turbocharging N/A cars before it was cool

Comment

I notice in your videos that you're preferred place of retail shopping for non-specific bits and pieces of an automotive nature is Autobarn... are you guys on some kind of a contract with them, as in are they a sponsor? or do you go there because they're MAAAAD? (as in good) lol...
                                Current Project - 1994 Series 1 Nissan R33 Skyline GTS-T - Slammed but clean!
                                Current Project - 1995 AE102R Corolla - Loud, and slammed - FOR SALE - PM ME FOR DETAILS!!!
                                Previous - 1985 Subaru Rex (Sherpa) - **SOLD**
                                Previous - 1994 EG Honda Civic GLi - **SOLD**

Comment

Working...
                                X