Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM Frequently Asked Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOOG View Post
    Depends what gear we use to shoot it. Files can range from 4 meg (like the latest Subaru video on MCMTV2) through to over 2 gig for some of the bigger videos on the main channel.
    Awesome.. Thanks. I never know weather to substitute quality for speed.. But I guess youtube puts its own compression on the videos so there is the option to play in HD or not.. I thought over a gig was too big but it must work fine..
    www.customspraymods.com

Comment

How big was the Turbos and Temples upload? D:
      Derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Skilltrain View Post
        How big was the Turbos and Temples upload? D:
        I can't remember but we DID upload it in 720 and YouTube made it only 480. We assumed this was because it didnt allow videos that long to be HD. Since then our Honda Civic build files have gone up to YouTube as over 2 gig HD files and almost 1 hour and they are fine so I guess things are getting better!
        MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

I heard somewhere in this forum that you guys were eventually gonna do Mighty Bike Mods.. Is that true. I would be so into that. Stuff like Street fighter conversions. Performance mods Fairing repairs. Maintenance. Fluids Bearings Suspension Setup for Road and track Checking valve clearances dirt bike and road bike regular checks. Enduro spares kit. Never ending list of awesome entertaining and informative videos to be made. That has not been done before.
          www.customspraymods.com

Comment

Speaking of which, whose Fz6 is that always parked in the videos?
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Crazy2287
            Stephen, Are you stalking me?

Comment

Originally posted by tekkentool View Post
              Speaking of which, whose Fz6 is that always parked in the videos?
              its MOOG's.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by MOOG
              RS Liberty is an option but they are old and shit.
              Originally posted by TomBrulinski
              mate, have you seen it? hahaha I bet $1000 the half cut is going on the 180sx.

Comment

Originally posted by OPTIMUS PRIME View Post
                its MOOG's.
                Very sensible choice.
                Last edited by tekkentool; 11-12-2011, 03:57 PM.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Crazy2287
                Stephen, Are you stalking me?

Comment

I cant be the only one that has a problem with this but some of the aussie slang is hard to under stand. Could someone translate these for me

Bogan?
                  Hoon?
                  Dunnie?

Their are more but i cant think of them now; if you think of any slang that non aussies might not know that could come up it would be helpfull if you would list them.
                  They are spelled how i heard them so sorry if they are wrong.
                  Mx5 NA (1.6L)
                  Impreza ('95 2dr)
                  Chrysler 300C (3.5L)

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                    I cant be the only one that has a problem with this but some of the aussie slang is hard to under stand. Could someone translate these for me

Bogan?
                    Hoon?
                    Dunnie?

Their are more but i cant think of them now; if you think of any slang that non aussies might not know that could come up it would be helpfull if you would list them.
                    They are spelled how i heard them so sorry if they are wrong.
                    ok a bogan is like an american redneck....
                    Hoon is like ur honda civic boy racer at the traffic lights.
                    dunnie is a toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST260 View Post
                      ok a bogan is like an american redneck....
                      Hoon is like ur honda civic boy racer at the traffic lights.
                      dunnie is a toilet.
                      bogans and rednecks haha, in defense of redneck american's who are really in a league of there own id have to say bogans are more like lower class southerners then country rednecks, just my opinion anyways

and according to Tracey grimshaw hoons are criminals who drive modified cars...
                      sigpic

Comment

Haha, who knew XD. Thanks guys.

Well, Im off to the dunnie
                        Mx5 NA (1.6L)
                        Impreza ('95 2dr)
                        Chrysler 300C (3.5L)

Comment

Flicked to this page without reading the previous pages, so sorry if this has been brought up already:

But when are we going to see any build updates of Martys 180SX
                          Originally posted by sti
                          Fortunately it is people like me that can afford such mistakes

Comment

Just curious what jobs or type of work Marty and Moog do for their full time jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by lockiess15 View Post
                              Flicked to this page without reading the previous pages, so sorry if this has been brought up already:

But when are we going to see any build updates of Martys 180SX
                              Check the newsletter and/or Mighty Car Mods Magazine.

Originally posted by Itsagixa View Post
                              Just curious what jobs or type of work Marty and Moog do for their full time jobs?
                              MOOG composes music (and probably a lot more), Marty from memory is a sound engineer.

Comment

Originally posted by evil80e View Post
                                bogans and rednecks haha, in defense of redneck american's who are really in a league of there own id have to say bogans are more like lower class southerners then country rednecks, just my opinion anyways
                                Hahaha if only you knew how much fun we have. Lower class my ass
                                sigpic
                                SLAYING THE COVENANT SINCE 2001

Check out my ute build here, from bogan BNS ute to mad 4x4

Originally posted by bassdee
                                shaking worse than michael j fox on a paint mixer.
                                Originally posted by Hound
                                Yeah guuize, im in bed with my missus too.. Palmela Handerson and I are having a great time.

Comment

Working...
                                X