Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM Frequently Asked Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to know if the dvd's and the feature length movie are able to play on my dvd player, I live in the United States?
    If it's broken fix it...if it works make it better.

1990 Y49 CRX SI
    2003 GGP IS300

Comment

Originally posted by vashcustom View Post
      I would like to know if the dvd's and the feature length movie are able to play on my dvd player, I live in the United States?
      i would believe they burn them with no regional code. i dont think any one else from other countries have had any issue with them.

Comment

I'm looking at buying a Mitsubishi RVR, though I don't know much about them. Thoughts?!?

Comment

hi, im from Malaysia, may i ask that did the MCM online shop provide worldwide shipping? wanted to buy a few merchandise from MCM.
          Malaysia
          MCM Fans
          Race Car Driver - In Progress. . .

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLee277 View Post
            hi, im from Malaysia, may i ask that did the MCM online shop provide worldwide shipping? wanted to buy a few merchandise from MCM.
            Hey Alexlee. Yes the mcm shop provide free world wide shipping. So buy away

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST260 View Post
              Hey Alexlee. Yes the mcm shop provide free world wide shipping. So buy away
              thank you very much bro. happy mcm-ing
              Malaysia
              MCM Fans
              Race Car Driver - In Progress. . .

Comment

Why is the Mx5 turbos roof hard top when in MCM HQ and then soft top when Jeff or Jepp first gets his hands on it? probs dildo of a question but i need to know

Comment

Which Quick Jack Model does Marty and Moog use?

Comment

Working...
                  X