Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM's SEMA Coverage 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicely shot vid, lovin the muscle/jap combo

Comment

so jealous of all those cars!
      sigpic

Comment

And i bet you they're alllllllllllllllllllll street legal.

Comment

Originally posted by MOOG View Post
          haha - shhh you. I don't usually SC so this time I thought I'd just go to town on it for the LOLs
          I hope that doesn't mean you don't think of this track as being on the same level as all your others. It's definitely different, but I think it's very good. You guys have also inspired me to attend next years SEMA event. I'm ashamed to say that I live about a days drive from Vegas and have never actually been to SEMA before. Looks like a good time.
          Currently: Black 1997 Nissan Maxima w/5spd - Hellastock minus the Mishimoto radiator
          Next: 91-93 Nissan 240sx Fastback KA-T w/5spd
          Nissan Pride

Comment

such great products over there, its a car customizers dream.
            canada eh?

cool story bro.

hold your steering loosely to avoid tank slappers.

Comment

Originally posted by -David View Post
              I hope that doesn't mean you don't think of this track as being on the same level as all your others.
              (don't worry bro it's just a mixing technique)
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Crazy2287
              Stephen, Are you stalking me?

Comment

How did my post make it sound like I didn't know that? I just meant because he said he did it for the laughs. I suppose that doesn't mean he didn't take it seriously though.
                Currently: Black 1997 Nissan Maxima w/5spd - Hellastock minus the Mishimoto radiator
                Next: 91-93 Nissan 240sx Fastback KA-T w/5spd
                Nissan Pride

Comment

WOW! Spot the Cadillac Meteor Miller Coach Edition at 2.18.

Made famous for being the greatest film car of all time, Ecto 1 . Although the one pictures is a slight variation on the one used for Ecto 1. The back is slightly different. I think it's a different year. Ecto 1 was a 1959. This is probably early 1960s. There ain't many of them left you know. They were work horses and tended to get driven until they died and got scrapped. Die hard Ghostbusters fans trawl the scrapyards of America looking for these to resurrect into replicas, there's a lot online about people spotting these ambulances/hurse in places. A whole community of people who know where they are and plan for the day when they will save them. Amazing to see one in such beautiful condition and actually not done to be an Ecto 1 replica.

Wicked vid man. The Americans sure do car things differently to any other nation don't they. Not always to my taste, but very impressive nonetheless.

Will we be seeing more from Marty's Las Vegas trip?
                  Currently drive a Honda CM2 (2003)

Comment

Top notch filming guys!
                    HellaStock...Resale is Everything?

Comment

Working...
                    X