Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM's SEMA Coverage 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lysol
    replied
    Top notch filming guys!

Leave a comment:

• Stevearcade
    replied
    WOW! Spot the Cadillac Meteor Miller Coach Edition at 2.18.

Made famous for being the greatest film car of all time, Ecto 1 . Although the one pictures is a slight variation on the one used for Ecto 1. The back is slightly different. I think it's a different year. Ecto 1 was a 1959. This is probably early 1960s. There ain't many of them left you know. They were work horses and tended to get driven until they died and got scrapped. Die hard Ghostbusters fans trawl the scrapyards of America looking for these to resurrect into replicas, there's a lot online about people spotting these ambulances/hurse in places. A whole community of people who know where they are and plan for the day when they will save them. Amazing to see one in such beautiful condition and actually not done to be an Ecto 1 replica.

Wicked vid man. The Americans sure do car things differently to any other nation don't they. Not always to my taste, but very impressive nonetheless.

Will we be seeing more from Marty's Las Vegas trip?

Leave a comment:

• -David
    replied
    How did my post make it sound like I didn't know that? I just meant because he said he did it for the laughs. I suppose that doesn't mean he didn't take it seriously though.

Leave a comment:

• tekkentool
    replied
    Originally posted by -David View Post
    I hope that doesn't mean you don't think of this track as being on the same level as all your others.
    (don't worry bro it's just a mixing technique)

Leave a comment:

• newschoolers
    replied
    such great products over there, its a car customizers dream.

Leave a comment:

• -David
    replied
    Originally posted by MOOG View Post
    haha - shhh you. I don't usually SC so this time I thought I'd just go to town on it for the LOLs
    I hope that doesn't mean you don't think of this track as being on the same level as all your others. It's definitely different, but I think it's very good. You guys have also inspired me to attend next years SEMA event. I'm ashamed to say that I live about a days drive from Vegas and have never actually been to SEMA before. Looks like a good time.

Leave a comment:

• F@BOY
    replied
    And i bet you they're alllllllllllllllllllll street legal.

Leave a comment:

• roycefoz
    replied
    so jealous of all those cars!

Leave a comment:

• Macaque
    replied
    nicely shot vid, lovin the muscle/jap combo

Leave a comment:

• Wallie
    replied
    so many nice cars. that's 1 think usa has a lot of good workshops that can mod cars in a tasteful way. there's probably just as many that don't *cough* pimp my ride *cough*

Leave a comment:

• iDriveFerraris
    replied
    Looks like it was a fun day. Wish i was there

Leave a comment:

• chunk351
    replied
    so will there be more videos from SEMA?

Does this mean you might pick up new sponsors with new toys for you to try out?

Leave a comment:

• navyblueburnout
    replied
    MMMM! 5th Gen. Camaros (drooling)

Leave a comment:

• alvin23a
    replied
    I didn't know that MCM had SEMA coverage.

I will watch this when I'm at home.

Leave a comment:

• MOOG
    replied
    Originally posted by tekkentool View Post
    O lawd that 2cv

'mirin the carbon Mx5 near the end though.

(do you think you used enough sidechain bro?)
    haha - shhh you. I don't usually SC so this time I thought I'd just go to town on it for the LOLs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X