Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daihatsu Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daihatsu Parts

Hey All,

Just recently purchased a G200 Charade. Great little car.
    Now looking for some parts, wheres the best place to find parts for these little guys?

Specifically, I needed engine mounts.

I had a search on google but no real Daihatsu parts for sale online, but rather just links to businesses who sell.
    Any good online shops for Dai parts?

Thanks, Jono.

I did a quick search and found this site, looks pretty good

http://newmodelwreckers.rtrk.com.au/...id=15084486438
    17 Years Old, Red P plater
    --
    Dream Car - Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr in Midnight Purple
    Dream Bike - 2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale R

Comment

I can suggest talking to your local Toyota dealer about any Daihatsu parts. Seems weird I know but Toyota own Daihatsu and a lot of the parts are interchangeable between some models.

I don't know of any other places that deal with Daihatsu parts. Google is normally a great place to search but I know it can sometimes be hard to find a place that is genuine and not going to ripp you off.
      Jay
      GTAusMotive

2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
      1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

Here's a list of all the Toyota dealers that can get Daihatsu parts:

http://www.toyota.com.au/daihatsu/pa...ital-territory

Other than that, wreckers and ebay are your only other options.

Comment

i have recently purchased a g203 charade and the best place to buy parts for it is:
          pick and payless - they have heaps of charades
          daiforum.net
          king wrecker
          wreckers
          the list of places that i listed are places that you can get daihatsu charade parts for dirt cheap, good luck

Comment

there is a few parts on ebay and yahoo. Also search for a daihatsu forum, there is ones that are strictly for 4x4s though but dai forum is ok and there is another one but I can't think of it atm .. Why not upgrade to performance stuff if you need parts good luck

Originally posted by Jenga View Post
            Here's a list of all the Toyota dealers that can get Daihatsu parts:

http://www.toyota.com.au/daihatsu/pa...ital-territory

Other than that, wreckers and ebay are your only other options.
            Yeah toyota is great for getting parts .. they are cheapish , great products and customer service.. also shipping is pretty fast and reasonable if you need to post.. Also try super cheap and repco. We have a indipendent shop here that is great but just have a look at what's in your town.. I would ask toyota first
            milkchicken
            All Honda NO turbo
            Last edited by milkchicken; 07-05-2013, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X