Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your engine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 132.5 firebreathing cubic inches with 2!! single barrel stromberg carbies, electronic dizzy and extractors in my FC ute.

Comment

• 3.6 litre V6 627hp @ 27psi Yes front wheel, yes its awesome, yes your granmother probably owns one.. but probably not as fast

Comment

• 1996 Citroen ZX, traded this car in almost 2 years ago, got scrapped August 22, 2016.
        Engine is the stock XU7JP/LFZ. A 1.8-liter, 4-cylinder, 8-valve engine, single overhead cam, monopoint injection. 103hp @ 6000rpm / 153nm @ 3000rpm

Interesting thing, you might ask; where the hell is the airfilter? Well, its on top of the valve cover. That huge plastic thing with the red Citroen logo isn't actually the valve cover, the airfilter is underneath that, and underneath that is the valve cover.
        Last edited by TheCaptain; 08-04-2017, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• New Sparkplug wires! ford Racing 9mm.
          1991 Bronco Eddie Bauer ~ 351w EFI 5.8 (5752cc) ~ E4OD ~ BW1356 (Manual) ~ Manual Hub{s} ~ 265/75 r15

http://i.imgur.com/ab0M4uq.png

Comment

• 658cc's of Supercharged Subaru Fury! I just recently rebuilt the engine after a rod big end bearing was spun, but just about every moving part inside this engine is brand new now.

Last edited by rkrenicki; 13-09-2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X