Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power Window Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
    Nice episode.
    Was interested in something like this, actually, for a future car. Good to know that it's not extremely difficult to do.

Cheers MOOG/Marty.
    another top video guys!
    Last edited by mauswerkz; 19-03-2013, 03:04 PM. Reason: No harness talk in this thread.
    Current na-t supra making 350 ish, 8.7 second 1/8th mile
    500hp na-t build in the works

TURBO HIPSTER- was turbocharging N/A cars before it was cool

Comment

Will we be expecting a reveal video of some sort in the coming weeks the new cars?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cmon43 View Post
        Will we be expecting a reveal video of some sort in the coming weeks the new cars?
        Only if she says yes
        Want to know about my Liberty?

Comment

good god i hope she says yes! (and just about to order some power windows for myself )

Comment

Rumor has it she said yes!!
            flurpy has gone to the dark side... sigpic

Comment

I also wouldn't recommend looking up a$$bandit.com...............
              Originally posted by thatcoolwind
              Only narrow minded people hate on cars because of their brand.
              Originally posted by Cal
              I've driven skylines, 180's, even hachi's with 4AGZE's, not to mention all my corollas, and I have to say the excel was a blast to drive.
              Check out my excellent ride HERE: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ellent+hyundai

It doesn't matter what kind of car you have, If you've put in the work, time, and money you deserve a little respect.

Comment

One of the best driveway ep's ever! Also, best ending ever. Hope she doesn't say no :/
                sigpic
                _'03 Mazda 323 Astina Shades __________________________________________________ ________NG Images - My Facebook Page

Comment

Lol @ people looking at A$$ Bandit, dirty dirty people, even dirtier than the cars MCM buys....
                  Good Ep
                  Originally posted by Dump
                  If she blocks you on FB that means she wants your penis.
                  Originally posted by krayziemike001
                  While you're at it you may aswell ring up the grim reaper and make a reservation.
                  sigpic

Comment

maaan those teasers about the new cars have me so excited and frustrated at the same time - I need MOOOAAAARRR
                    Originally posted by thatcoolwind
                    Only narrow minded people hate on cars because of their brand.
                    Originally posted by Cal
                    I've driven skylines, 180's, even hachi's with 4AGZE's, not to mention all my corollas, and I have to say the excel was a blast to drive.
                    Check out my excellent ride HERE: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ellent+hyundai

It doesn't matter what kind of car you have, If you've put in the work, time, and money you deserve a little respect.

Comment

What was the song from 8:40-10:30? Pretty sweet.
                      2007 Liberty GT Spec B tuned by STI
                      2013 Suzuki Swift 1.4

Originally posted by MOOG
                      I like my Forester.

Comment

epic ep i did an aftermarket power window install a while back and was lucky enough to have another model of car have power windows to suit mine gotta love proton and their bastardization of mitsubishi
                        the build it started as show and quickly turned into GO!

Mitsubishi service and electrical manuals hosted by me for you mitsi nuts

Originally posted by MOOG
                        right next to my Silvia was an old Mitsubishi colt that had somehow managed to dodge the flames and was fine! absolutely perfect. every ugly panel of it. i could almost feel the Mitsubishi badge laughing at me and I've hated them ever since.

Comment

Anyone know where they got that kit from?
                          Big dreams, small cars.

Comment

Box says rapid...
                            So google rapid power windows.....

Is it really that hard? I mean I feel sorry for when people get bagged on for askong the same question over and over but honestly....?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                            My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

sigpic

Comment

We got ours through Flux Electronics, Meels from the forum runs it - he's often the guy benchpressing a subaru gearbox with marty, moog and the mechanical stig on the builds that don't go on the tube of you.
                              Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Great fun episode. Nice job guys.
                                Last edited by Marty; 19-03-2013, 05:14 PM.
                                Dubbed by Moog: "The Bible of Cars", has spoken | MCM RPS Finalist

Comment

Working...
                                X