Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power Window Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DawsonLiri
    replied
    Damn guys, I hate you for tease me like that! Cannot wait to see the new cars!
    And, new Marty's driveway?!

Leave a comment:

• Monkeywrench
    replied
    Hmm. Might get this for my dad's Ranger. Doesn't look too hard.

Leave a comment:

• Johan
    replied
    Awesome video, sure handy for in the near-future.

Leave a comment:

• thatcoolwind
    replied
    hope she says yes

another nice episode
    the garage looks a lot cleaner than usual

Leave a comment:

• Stevearcade
    replied
    No More Fap Fap Fapping. Very good episode guys.

Leave a comment:

• MadeinJapan
    replied
    Why do you guys possess every single 3in1 product? hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• The Euromy
    replied
    Never thought installing power windows is this easy, plus you get lit switches with the kit.

Leave a comment:

• Jcknights93
    replied
    I am glad you guys done this episode. I had no idea how easy it really is to install them. I bought myself a kit this afternoon and I'm hoping to have it before the weekend so I can get them started on Saturday.
    Cheers

(Couldn't believe the amount of stock you guys had on the shelf :O :O)
    Last edited by Jcknights93; 19-03-2013, 09:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• uba_noob
    replied
    Great episode, don't stop doing these sorts. It's nice to see something different like the 180, but it feels like home back in the garage. Looking forward to more.

Hope the rumor is true :S we want more MCM

Leave a comment:

• sandwichamwin
    replied
    Top notch episode guys

Leave a comment:

• milkchicken
    replied
    Haven't read the tread so not sure if anyone has given this tip but here goes...

A easy way to remove the Jesus clip, the clip that holds the window winder on (wanna know why its called that? Because when it comes off and flys across the floor you yell Jesus......... ), is to get a rag and run it between the door trim and the handle and then move it back and forward until you lever the clip off. Normally the base of the clip is located on the oposite side to the winder lever bit... So then you can get to it easier, but this isn't always the case.

Best part about using a rag? you don't scratch the trim AND you also don't loose the clip as it gets stuck to it while removing it..

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Chow
    replied
    Originally posted by villain View Post
    Keen to see the reaction video to the proposal. Hopefully he recorded one.

Awesome video though.
    I've never actually seen a power window kit before, so first i heard of it.

Same here, I must say these kits are awesome. But I am old fashioned, and love roll down windows. . . and fapping.

Moog and Marty you should put a link to the kit in the video description, just because somebody mentioned it in the comments, but you are probably getting around to that. I feel so privileged that I saw the guys post on the forum before the video, it's like I am a backstage MCM'er who gets all the hot info on the forum first :P

Good episode guys, it's nice to see you back in the driveway of MCM headquarters doing some mad DIY mods!

Leave a comment:

• Reaper
    replied
    So has saidy (correct spelling?) said yes yet?

Leave a comment:

• noelleon
    replied
    Loved the episode guys, as the others said great to see you back in HQ and working on your cars.

Leave a comment:

• F@BOY
    replied
    I'm not going to kiss your *ss guys, i was really worrying about the show with the last couple episodes, but you really brought it right around to the core of MCM with this episode, looking forward to many more great episodes like this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X