Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power Window Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta say that episode was great. I didn't even realize such a product existed, and I'm glad the episode showed me how something like that was installed. It was great.

I am slightly disappointed however that all items were not licked before install.

Comment

i've been wanting to install this on my classic fiat 500, but i don't know if the motor will fit in the door, what is the width of the motor to see if i can fit it into the door panel

Comment

this was a nice clean good episode, i never knew aftermarket power window regulators looked like that, unfortunetly my Buick already has power windows so this is out of the question. My cars window regulators however have a reputation of stripping out when the windows freeze close and people keep trying too open them...

but anyhow, i digress, it is nice too see a good clean DIY again just like you guys used to do it and i cant wait for the next one, good job moog and marty!
        Last edited by 13aceofspades13; 02-04-2013, 08:47 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X