Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about popular Australian v8 muscle cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about popular Australian v8 muscle cars

Hi I'm from Texas , I was just wondering if you guys have any other 2 door v8 cars kind of like a camaro , trans am , nova, chevelle , even mustang type cars I Australia ? Ive noticed mOst of them are 4 door cars , now I know you have the monaro and a el camino type car I was wondering what else you guys have or what v8 cars are popular, can you guys post pics old or newmodels it doesn't matter

We tend to make 4 door cars because theyre more of a family car for us then anything else; and the cars we make would not really look good in 2 door spec :P

I take that back, our old old oldschool muscle cars we made some great looking 2 doors, gimme a sec for googles :3

just a couple i quickly got offs the interwebs
    Last edited by LikeABoss; 21-03-2013, 11:54 AM.
    sigpic
    Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

Only 2 door cars Holden and Ford make are utes which could be coined "muscle"

Comment

It's called a ute.
        HZ and HQ utes v8's very noice.
        They told me I could be anything,
        so I became a nugget.

I do Range Rover, Volvo, Peugeot and Jaguar parts for Sydney. I can also help with VW, Honda and BMW parts.

Comment

I'll just leave this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld_nn9H-AAY

That Vauxhall Bathurst...unreal!

Comment

Ford used to do Falcons in a coupe, XA, XB and XC I think. If you google Eric Bana love the beast you will see one.
            2008 Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...im-s-XR6-Turbo
            1994 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...k-Toy-R33-GTST

Comment

There's also the old Holden Torana. They haven't produced these for a number of years, however there was a concept released back in 2005 for one, which could be rumoured to appear after 2016.

This is the old model:

Comment

I neve understood why yanks make cars so rediculously long and only have 2 doors?
                Current na-t supra making 350 ish, 8.7 second 1/8th mile
                500hp na-t build in the works

TURBO HIPSTER- was turbocharging N/A cars before it was cool

Comment

Originally posted by GuzmanZ28 View Post
                  Hi I'm from Texas , I was just wondering if you guys have any other 2 door v8 cars kind of like a camaro , trans am , nova, chevelle , even mustang type cars I Australia ? Ive noticed mOst of them are 4 door cars , now I know you have the monaro and a el camino type car I was wondering what else you guys have or what v8 cars are popular, can you guys post pics old or newmodels it doesn't matter
                  Another Texan?! Well howdy and welcome to the forum! As American 2door v8 owner, I'd also like to see what you Aussies got
                  2000 Vette 560bhp. exhaust,headers,cold air intake, heads, aggressive cam. Sounds like a beast <-CLICK ME
                  "It's not a car, it's a Superman suit. You don't drive it, you wear it. And when your wearing a Corvette, you feel invincible." -All Corvettes are Red

Comment

Originally posted by thatcoolwind
                    Only narrow minded people hate on cars because of their brand.
                    Originally posted by Cal
                    I've driven skylines, 180's, even hachi's with 4AGZE's, not to mention all my corollas, and I have to say the excel was a blast to drive.
                    Check out my excellent ride HERE: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ellent+hyundai

It doesn't matter what kind of car you have, If you've put in the work, time, and money you deserve a little respect.

Comment

lexus sc400 and sc430. not really muscle cars but they are 2door v8s
                      i like it loud <<-- my build thread '64 mini ... van

Comment

Originally posted by princess View Post
                        lexus sc400 and sc430. not really muscle cars but they are 2door v8s
                        Also not Australian

Comment

he asked about cars in australia not just australian cars
                          i like it loud <<-- my build thread '64 mini ... van

Comment

I thought he meant made in Australia. He did word it "in" though..
                            Originally posted by F@BOY
                            You don't have to go all out to make american cars decent, you just need to be a decent driver.
                            Originally posted by MrSheep
                            Girls are a crazy bunch, mostly. I swear the factory they're made in has some pretty piss poor Quality Control.

Comment

I think he meant made in australia, or at least not available in the states.
                              2000 Vette 560bhp. exhaust,headers,cold air intake, heads, aggressive cam. Sounds like a beast <-CLICK ME
                              "It's not a car, it's a Superman suit. You don't drive it, you wear it. And when your wearing a Corvette, you feel invincible." -All Corvettes are Red

Comment

Working...
                              X