Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the deal with eBay workshop manuals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the deal with eBay workshop manuals?

So far I have bought two workshop manuals both on DVD from eBay one from the US (09 Nissan Xtrail) and one from the UK (mk3 Golf) for around $15 each.
    Is this some bloke with a burner and a eBay account or is this licensed software? (Think I know the answer to this one ..)

Did I get ripped off and instead should have searched harder to find a "free" copy?
    Last edited by Feisar; 06-05-2013, 09:57 PM.
    Originally posted by Napior
    You guys have those stupid family stickers in Australia too? The one good thing about them is it's easy to pick out the bad drivers

Is there a link or image of what you received? Why do you think it isn't a legit copy? They do make DVD versions.
    1982 Toyota Corolla KE70 - Build Thread
    2004 Subaru Liberty Sedan EJ25 5sp Manual - Current Daily Thread
    1994 Toyota Corolla Hatch Csi Ltd. 4AFE 4sp Auto - Sold 25/01/13
    sigpic

Comment

I havent received either yet, only been about a week.. but along the lines of this
      http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ELSAWIN-E...b5f4cd6&_uhb=1
      You guys have those stupid family stickers in Australia too? The one good thing about them is it's easy to pick out the bad drivers

Comment

I've been sketchy about getting one for the missus' car...will like to see the input

Sent from my Ikea Coffee Table
        -Christopher Scott

"Rumbuck"

National President
        NT State President
        Darwin and Surrounding Areas Chapter President

Bullets in the Gun Ute Club

Comment

Judging by the screenshots in that add, looks like someones got all the PDFs and made a program with menus for them, then just burnt to a disc, but if it has all the info. I see no issues, it's not like those ones where people just sell you photocopies out of a manual.
          How To Make And Upload Signature Pictures!

Originally posted by FortKid
          Blockomotive is currently in need of acquiring an external supplier for components beyond our technological and manufacturing capacities. If one of your fine companies could provide estimates on components such as, but not limited to, curves and or rounded surfaces please submit an offer proposal.

Sincerely,
          The Swedish Chef

PS: Bork Bork Bork
          Originally posted by In PM From Jmac to Alvin
          Yo GT5 god
          Alvin 'Wonder Boy'
          The 2nd Best Sim Racer on MCM

sigpic

Comment

GOOGLE!

I found my workshop manual online
            Build

Comment

SilverSIF where did you find yours ?

Comment

Lol yeah you've just thrown your money at somebody that got the manual for free online, burnt it to a disc and chucked it on eBay.

Google it, Shouldn't be that hard to find yourself a workshop manual.
                $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

Working...
                X