Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive NSW MCM Meet 31st August - SOLD OUT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.J
    replied
    Check your spam inbox.

Leave a comment:

• Potatosauce
    replied
    I bought a ticket last week and I haven't received the ticket in my email yet. Is it still okay if I print out the payment confirmation and use that? (I paid using Paypal and have the payment confirmation in my email and had my postage address listed)

Leave a comment:

• D.J
    replied
    This weather next weekend, for the love of god please.

Leave a comment:

• Jenga
    replied
    Originally posted by Roger999 View Post
    Got work and 4 uni assessments to smash out that weekend .
    Who needs sleep when you can attend car meets, right?

Leave a comment:

• Roger999
    replied
    Got work and 4 uni assessments to smash out that weekend .

Leave a comment:

• MOOG
    replied
    This is now sold out people.

See you next weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Rytis
    replied
    You should do something like this in Eastern Europe!!!!

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Leave a comment:

• Meowmeow
    replied
    GAH!! the one weekend I'm actually doing something... unless I get cancelled on. If that happens I will be attending in a heartbeat, but maybe only as a spectator.

Leave a comment:

• ThePotatoSmasher
    replied
    Gahh why did I have to smash up my car this week

Leave a comment:

• MOOG
    replied
    Originally posted by SpaceCowBoy View Post
    Thanks, i'll catch up with Tooza this weekend, and we'll decide where to stay
    Good idea! Should be fun.

Leave a comment:

• SpaceCowBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MOOG View Post
    Lots of budget places around Silverwater. Otherwise for more night time entertainment you could look at somewhere like Surry Hills or Kings Cross and then get public transport to the meet. (The location of the meet is about 30 minutes west of the city)
    Thanks, i'll catch up with Tooza this weekend, and we'll decide where to stay

Leave a comment:

• MOOG
    replied
    Originally posted by SpaceCowBoy View Post
    Booked the flights down, looking at accommodation, anyone recommendations on where to stay??
    Lots of budget places around Silverwater. Otherwise for more night time entertainment you could look at somewhere like Surry Hills or Kings Cross and then get public transport to the meet. (The location of the meet is about 30 minutes west of the city)

Leave a comment:

• Zelka
    replied
    I will be bringing my car down. It won't be that exciting but whatever! I can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• SpaceCowBoy
    replied
    Booked the flights down, looking at accommodation, anyone recommendations on where to stay??

Leave a comment:

• Beelzeboss
    replied
    Originally posted by princess
    so ill just look for the crowd to find your car :P genuinely interested to see yours in real life
    Hahaha, if it makes it all the way there :P This will be its longest drive since being registered.

Just bought another ticket for a mate with a maaaad car Looks like we'll be arriving at about 12:30, hope we don't miss too much of the awesomeness.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X