Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm out of hospital and made a video to celebrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out of hospital and made a video to celebrate

Well I'm out and back on the streets and out of the wheel chairs and hospital beds.

Other than the syringes in the spine I can also advise that you steer clear of the camera that gets fed into your nose and down your throat - that ones not pleasant.

Today was the first day I walked around by myself so I hobbled out the front door and fell into the S15 and headed down to Broadway to buy a Boost Juice which I'd been dreaming about for the last three weeks. And yes it tasted good.

While I was in hospital the new Mighty Mods HD GoPRO Camera got delivered from the US but it had been sitting for weeks in the spare room so today I unboxed it and slapped it onto my car to give it a go and had a chilled cruise around Glebe.

A Boost Juice, S15 and some video - yes it was a very good day.

Don't be alarmed by the gaunt face - that's just the new emo look that I've been working on in hospital. I just need to get myself some tight black jeans.

(Note how clean the headlights are)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdDZNR5L6mw
    MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

ummmm, what's the go with crotch-cam?
    My YouTube ~ My Ralliart Colt ~ Midnight Run

Comment

Nice! That looks like a useful gadget for the show. Glad to see you're out and about. I can't imagine being cooped up for weeks like that. Also, love the youtube account name ;-)
      My Facebook page - My YouTube channel - mauswerkz on Twitter
      The mauswerkz 300zx EV build thread.
      My 1992 BMW 318is Coupe, soon to be battery powered. Technical progress in this thread.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fauxpas View Post
        ummmm, what's the go with crotch-cam?
        To prove I still have legs

Comment

Originally posted by MausWerkz View Post
          Also, love the youtube account name ;-)
          Yes the account was originally set up by one of Marty's fem fans who wanted to marry him and then she gave us the password so we use it for our random bits.

Comment

Noice! Loving the lens on that thing. Fishbowls and Cars go together like stamps and envelopes.

Glad to hear you're out and about. I was at Balmain this arvo, weather wasn't too bad

Comment

Glad to hear you're out of the hotel mate, some good shots in that film too ... the S15 looks stunning, you on the other hand! ... ravishing, haha.
              sigpic

Comment

Good to see you are feeling better Moog!
                There is a "replacement for displacement". It's called "forced induction"!

Comment

glad to hear ur back up and running. ur s15 is smooth.

also at around 1:57 theres a bright orange sports car on the side of the road? is it a ashton martin?

Comment

Orange car on the left side of the road looks to be a Lotus Exige.
                    sigpic

Comment

definately a lotus mkay

Comment

ohk yeh i was like lotus or ashtom martin cuz of the way the front end lookd. that car stands out so much.

Comment

ya, lotus without a doubt *pimp slaps brock for thinking it was an aston *

Comment

Nice video, clear as crystal =]
                            Congrates on making it out in one piece =]

You had that "I just missed the shop, where do I do a u turn" face in that video
                            I make vinyl stickers!
                            PM me for details
                            Or Click here to visit my Facebook page

Originally posted by jmacman12
                            Some say that his skin glows in the dark, because it's been vinyl wrapped and that his hands adhere to anything. All we know is that he's called the sticker stig!

Comment

with one of these cam's you can get some sweet drift videos

good to see that your straight back into the S15 was it waiting outside the hospital like as if it had been Valet parked for you?
                              Qualified to do stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X