Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda Civic PART 2 Is HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost my shit laughing at that roll-cage effort. This whole build is full of win!
    Originally posted by Ron
    ARE YOU ALLOW TO PUT NEON LIGHT IN SIDE THE CAR LIKE BRIAN SKYLINE IN 2 FAST 2 furious

Originally posted by MOOG
    Metal owns all others and that is all!

Daily - 1991 Corolla SX
    Project - 1988 N13 Pulsar SVD 18LE Turbo

Comment

Nice work guys, the end result really does look good. I think the reveal video fooled us all, lol.

It'll be interesting to see how much someone would buy it for once it goes up on Fleabay

Comment

was a little to long but good to watch
        sigpic

BY NDH 795

Comment

hey MCM team!
          just wondering where did u get the steering wheel?
          those wheels are just bauss!

Comment

How much Will you be asking on ebay, in all honesty, ild be keen.. Few changed would be make though.
            "Luke641, I like him, his a good guy!.. Just throwing it out there"
            You Are a Bogan Dude, You Are Such a Bogan Dude, You Are From The Sutherland Shire, Frodo the Bogan!
            Check out my page:

Comment

ha, good video. was worth it just for the lulz. wonder if CO2 would give the same effect as nitrous, should be really easy to find that
              94 z28 - lt1 - t56
              88 volvo 244 - NA beater
              83 volvo 245 - t3/t4, 260whp/280tq - holset on the way

Comment

A+++++++++
                sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or did the civic actually sound half decent idling? Then again it could have just been my fail laptop speakers.

Comment

Great video guys, wish I lived in Sydney, I would take that civic off your hands and change nothing. Fake parts put together by MCM love is better then some garages real stuff imo.

Top work !

Comment

Thanks guys! It will be up on eBay in the next couple of days for starting bid of $1.
                      MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

Hah. Awesome vid. No finished demo of the jdm neons ?
                        http://codegen.tumblr.com

My Honda Integra Type R

I smoked your V8 and you called me a cheater? You're just mad you can't catch a 2 litre.

Originally posted by milkchicken
                        Drive like everyone else out there is out to kill you

Comment

Originally posted by MOOG View Post
                          Thanks guys! It will be up on eBay in the next couple of days for starting bid of $1.
                          You're gonna let the buyer know all the stuff is fake though ae? Or 'as is where is' lol
                          Una vita, age eam ~ One life, live it

Comment

Originally posted by Willz View Post
                            hey MCM team!
                            just wondering where did u get the steering wheel?
                            those wheels are just bauss!

If I'm not mistaken they mentioned it on the part 1 of the civic build and they got it off ebay for like $20 or something, not including the boss kit.
                            Originally posted by jmacman12
                            RLD_evoIX you have good taste
                            Rodney is the name, Evo IX is the Dream

Comment

this thing is pretty cool even if its all 100% fake. and if u wanted your cool nozzzzz effect why not fill the bottle with a bit of water and use your average compressor to pump it up? a real nitrous bottle is rated to 3,000 psi so if thats any sort of decentcy it should hold 120psi.

also i tink u guys owe us a real track car after seeing that build, was pretty funny as always tho, keep up the good work!
                              Current na-t supra making 350 ish, 8.7 second 1/8th mile
                              500hp na-t build in the works

TURBO HIPSTER- was turbocharging N/A cars before it was cool

Comment

Awesome vid!! It looks really good. at a glance it doesn't look like anything is fake. I would like to see a shot of the leds at night though...

Comment

Working...
                                X