Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda Civic PART 2 Is HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuzzy2308 View Post
    pretty sure it says at the end of the show
    My bad... ill go have a look then

Comment

Originally posted by Marty View Post
      yep, plus the initial cost of the car... civic's are kinda hard to find cheap cause they are popular.

I'd have one if i was a P plater. they handle ridiculously well.
      I know of a R31 which you should use as your next project car You know you want to! Track car it! everything is there ready to go!
      Originally posted by MOOG
      "Luke641, I like him, his a good guy!.. Just throwing it out there"
      You Are a Bogan Dude, You Are Such a Bogan Dude, You Are From The Sutherland Shire, Frodo the Bogan!
      Check out my page:

Comment

Originally posted by Marty View Post
        I'd have one if i was a P plater.
        Yeah whatever dude...
        MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by MOOG View Post
          Yeah whatever dude...
          '

Hahahaha Schooled.
          "Luke641, I like him, his a good guy!.. Just throwing it out there"
          You Are a Bogan Dude, You Are Such a Bogan Dude, You Are From The Sutherland Shire, Frodo the Bogan!
          Check out my page:

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            You can actually buy those seats $250 a pair here in the states, lol.

As always marty, moog, and crew, another FANTASTIC mighty mods episode! Have a gold coin for your efforts!

lmaoo so cheap , whats shipping like? lol
            steelies are jdm!

jdm civic build
            http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ic-Panda-Build.

Comment

why do the lads at mcm dislike their own civic ? D:
              What do you mean he don't eat no meat? That's okay. I make lamb.sigpic

Comment

This is hilarious.

Thanks for the laugh guys
                Originally posted by Skilltrain
                Originally posted by DacerX
                There was a guy over here in NZ that put a SR20DET into a GC8 Impreza and blew it up with 2 months, also have seen a 1UZFTE shoehorned into an impreza, and he rolled it into a power post. Basically this is gods way of saying no!
                That or kiwis can't drive D:

Comment

haha congrats on fooling us all with the teaser video marty and moog :L i full thought they were legit mods - evo x recaros and real rollcage + turbo

actually surprised myself when it all turned out to be fake haha, good for a laugh though!

ive got a civic just like that, needs a mad respray cause its been spraycanned- just like the mcm one bahaha
                  here it is

just wondering, how much did it cost you guys to go to the marulan track? go with a group or just individual? been meaning to go track for a while but not sure about the costs lol
                  Easily scared by RBTs.

Comment

Where did you guys get the type r badge from as I'm looking for the exact same one for my dc5r as the R has faded and I don't wanna pay 60$ for a new one
                    1 3 5
                    ├┼┼┐
                    2 4 6R DC5R

Comment

I like how the wheels were probably more expensive than the car. The super long ep was nice once again.

Comment

Good vid, poor car
                        I'ts all about cars and women because cars and women make us happy!

Comment

I have to admit, that exhaust sounded pretty decent...
                          Who would've thought a Torana exhaust on a civic!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            I like how the wheels were probably more expensive than the car. The super long ep was nice once again.
                            eBay.

Sent from my Droid 2 via tapatalk
                            Originally posted by Ron
                            ARE YOU ALLOW TO PUT NEON LIGHT IN SIDE THE CAR LIKE BRIAN SKYLINE IN 2 FAST 2 furious

Metal owns all others and that is all!

Daily - 1991 Corolla SX
                            Project - 1988 N13 Pulsar SVD 18LE Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by oshjays View Post
                              just wondering, how much did it cost you guys to go to the marulan track? go with a group or just individual? been meaning to go track for a while but not sure about the costs lol
                              Marulan Driver Training Centre charges $100 for a "drive your street car" drive day. You need to buy a license too if you don't already have one, it's $30 and good for 12 months. Check out their website HERE for more details and a calendar of their events. We got lucky the day we went. Only one other guy showed up and he ended up having car troubles and left early, leaving the track to us!
                              My Facebook page - My YouTube channel - mauswerkz on Twitter
                              The mauswerkz 300zx EV build thread.
                              My 1992 BMW 318is Coupe, soon to be battery powered. Technical progress in this thread.
                              sigpic

Comment

Muffler Sound

to have the " boy racer " sound from the exhaust do you need to just put a new muffler on it ?? please reply

Comment

Working...
                                X