Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda Civic PART 2 Is HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. NXR View Post
    yeah.... these fake mods are getting to become dumb
    Good for a laugh, but I think we all enjoy good old MCM style of how to make your car badass.

Any idea on the time frame of new eps to start coming out? You guys must have such a backlog of stuff with Moog having his new car now and just the general other stuff you probably have done while building the civic.

Oh and just curious, you can have a subaru shell, but i haven't read anywhere stating you can't drop a nissan engine in there
    Derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Skilltrain View Post
      Oh and just curious, you can have a subaru shell, but i haven't read anywhere stating you can't drop a nissan engine in there
      BLASPHEMY!

The two should never be combined! It would cause a tear in the space time continuum... It would wreak havoc on epic proportions. You may just bring about the end of the world with that kind of talk!

(I like Subaru's and Nissans....but that's just... sinful!)
      Originally posted by Skilltrain
      Originally posted by DacerX
      There was a guy over here in NZ that put a SR20DET into a GC8 Impreza and blew it up with 2 months, also have seen a 1UZFTE shoehorned into an impreza, and he rolled it into a power post. Basically this is gods way of saying no!
      That or kiwis can't drive D:

Comment

Originally posted by Mediarocker View Post
        BLASPHEMY!

The two should never be combined! It would cause a tear in the space time continuum... It would wreak havoc on epic proportions. You may just bring about the end of the world with that kind of talk!

Haha, I like them both too, just saying, if he loves his Nissan but has to have a Subaru shell. Interesting project and good for those watching to have a laugh!
        Derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediarocker View Post
          BLASPHEMY!

They do it in Japan all the time. In Turbos & Temples there was even a Silvia with Subaru body kit parts on it.
          MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by MR. NXR View Post
            yeah.... these fake mods are getting to become dumb
            Sorry the irony of this sentence had me in stitches. I assume it's a joke. Very clever!!
            MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by MOOG View Post
              They do it in Japan all the time. In Turbos & Temples there was even a Silvia with Subaru body kit parts on it.
              There was a guy over here in NZ that put a SR20DET into a GC8 Impreza and blew it up with 2 months, also have seen a 1UZFTE shoehorned into an impreza, and he rolled it into a power post. Basically this is gods way of saying no!
              Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
              TT's suck balls, go single and celebrate life.
              Quoted for the Truth

Comment

Originally posted by DacerX View Post
                Derp.

Comment

just saying thats all has been fun to watch tho
                  MR. NXR
                  MCM Forum Addict
                  Last edited by MR. NXR; 19-11-2011, 07:25 PM.
                  sigpic

BY NDH 795

Comment

Originally posted by Skilltrain View Post
                    well played good sir
                    Mr-Posh.jpg
                    Quoted for the Truth

Comment

Wheels

what is the wheels used on the civic ?

Comment

Originally posted by DRAGSTER454 View Post
                        what is the wheels used on the civic ?
                        They are Rays something somethings, BAMF rims pretty much, they guys got them when they went to tokyo from UpGarage(correct me if i'm wrong on the shop) it's like the bunnings of aftermarket car parts.
                        Derp.

Comment

I personally enjoyed this video series. It's nice to just have some fun and "stray" from the ordinary, normal kinda stuff. To the people who are complaining about how "dumb" this was or how it was a waste of time, MCM have made dozens of episodes of more serious, legitimate mods, so chill and enjoy the show.
                          CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB

TIOCFAIDH AR LA

Comment

it was an entertainment episode, and i was entertained
                            Quoted for the Truth

Comment

Originally posted by DacerX View Post
                              it was an entertainment episode, and i was entertained
                              Well if you look at it like that then yes it was pretty awesome a d good to watch
                              sigpic

BY NDH 795

Comment

Originally posted by luke641 View Post
                                Fuuuar. Simmons FR Rims on a Civic! Are they genuine?
                                lol yeahp :P
                                hard to find in the 4x100 stud pattern as well lol - most of them are 17 inches + too haha
                                Easily scared by RBTs.

Comment

Working...
                                X