Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one heard of this car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one heard of this car

Nissan skyline r32 gtr nismo
    i one of my friends wants this car but we cant find anything on it
    also is it part carbon fiber for weight reduction

weren't they all made by nismo?
    I live my life a quarter mole at a time. Nothing else matters: not the volume, not the temperature, not the lab and all it's bullshit. For those 1.5055 x 10^23 molecules or slightly more, I'm accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Experimental View Post
      weren't they all made by nismo?
      me and my mate found a service manual in a pawn shop and it said it was for a gtr nismo with a gun gray metal r33 but when we look online we found nothing

Comment

The R32 Nismo was the Group A homologation model, they only sold 500-odd of them and they were all gunmetal grey. The R33 was a bit different in that it had a second Nismo model called the 400R.

From what I can tell the R32 Nismo deleted a bunch of equipment to save weight (as they weren't required for racing) like ABS and the rear wiper, and had aluminium (not carbon-fibre) front guards and bonnet

Comment

Originally posted by Hiro View Post
          The R32 Nismo was the Group A homologation model, they only sold 500-odd of them and they were all gunmetal grey. The R33 was a bit different in that it had a second Nismo model called the 400R.

From what I can tell the R32 Nismo deleted a bunch of equipment to save weight (as they weren't required for racing) like ABS and the rear wiper, and had aluminium (not carbon-fibre) front guards and bonnet
          oh so they are rare and probably expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Ethan_Woody View Post

oh so they are rare and probably expensive
            Probably, although I'd hazard a guess that the ADM R32 GTRs (we were one of the only countries in the world outside of Japan to sell the R32 GTR new) are going to be worth more, as there was only 100 of them and they're a genuine Aus-delivered model and not a grey import.

Comment

Working...
            X