Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help what Dodge truck is this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help what Dodge truck is this

I love these trucks and there for sale quite often but there just regard as a 40's dodge truck and when I try to find some history on them It comes up pretty much blank 1206clt-01-o-1941-dodge-truck-front.jpg
    classics all the way

Remember, back in those days there wasn't really such a thing as a "model" name, manufacturers generally only made one type of car and the manufacturer's name _was_ the model, then narrowed down by year and/or trim. Hence if you said you owned a "1932 Ford" you didn't need to say it was a Model B as that was all Ford made at the time, you'd just say "coupe/pickup/sedan" etc. Thus, what you posted is simply a "1941 Dodge pickup truck"

Comment

Originally posted by Hiro View Post
      Remember, back in those days there wasn't really such a thing as a "model" name, manufacturers generally only made one type of car and the manufacturer's name _was_ the model, then narrowed down by year and/or trim. Hence if you said you owned a "1932 Ford" you didn't need to say it was a Model B as that was all Ford made at the time, you'd just say "coupe/pickup/sedan" etc. Thus, what you posted is simply a "1941 Dodge pickup truck"
      thanks i was more looking for a model so that if I end up getting one i can find parts
      classics all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Ethan_Woody View Post

thanks i was more looking for a model so that if I end up getting one i can find parts
        It's a 1941 Dodge pickup. Unless there is some informal nickname inside the Mopar truck community, that's all the information you're likely to find.

Comment

Working...
        X